The best BOAT IN camping near

Nice

Small

But okay

Free Free

I don’t have a lot to add to the other reviews, yes, it’s very close to a roadway and train tracks, but it’s free!

Near boat ramp

So I came to this campground because it’s free. I arrived and found the dump station and filled my water tank with potable water, when I moved onto the three spots available (only one was taken) I read the sign that clearly says only RV’s and Trailers allowed and all other will be towed at owners expense. well I have an all white converted sprinter and from the outside it just looks like a working van. Although I can prove that my van is an RV I didn’t feel like waking up in the middle of the night on a moving van that is being towed, sooo just in case I left and drive 20 min to Cabelas.

Peaceful

Had a great time there. We will be back in the spring or summer when the grandkids can swim. Staff was very pleasant. Not much shade but then again it's a fairly new KOA and the trees haven't had time to grow.

Peaceful

Great first time!

Threw a surprise camping trip for my boyfriend and it turned out AMAZING! Love this campground and can’t wait to check more of it out again!

Great park

The park was beautiful and on a Tuesday/ Wednesday the tent sites were practically empty. Some sites are much more level than others, mine(114) wasn’t very level but was ok. The trails are beautiful definitely recommend the 4Cs trail if you have time they also had a cute little gift shop at the entrance. I definitely would bring your own firewood theirs that you can purchase wouldn’t light for anything..

Nice hiking and bike trails

It was a beautiful area, with lots of activities and close to restaurants and stores. My complaint was with the campground. The sites were very close together and the noise level at night was unbelievable. The people beside us was drinking and being very loud up until after 11:30. Was not happy with the campground at all. Would definitely go back to spend the day but will never camp there again.

It’s pretty nice

A lot of their sites have full hook up but not all of them. Read the details of the sites when booking. Some of the sites have really steep grades and aren’t big rig friendly.

Check in was a breeze had out car tags on our post.

They do have a full-time camp host on site.

I didn’t use the shower 🚿 house but they do have a couple on the grounds.

They have a putt putt course but bring your own putter and ball.

There is Verizon service but it’s spotty.

They do have WiFi but it’s very slow and not secure.

Place is very pet friendly. The people we have met here are great.

Sites are wide but really close together.