Paulsboro , NEW JERSEY

Most Recent Paulsboro Camping Reviews
Another excellent State Park

I can't say enough good things about PA's DCNR. This cabin was just as excellent as our stay the night before at Hill's Creek State Park. The only thing I wish the DCNR would do is expand the dog friendly cabins. While we managed to get one of the dog friendly ones here, they are limited in number and Hill's Creek had no such cabins.

Rustic

Nice state park

Clean bathrooms and nice grounds

The river is amazing

Great place to creek hike, nice for horses, we did get a lot of ticks, but not deer ticks, thankfully.

This place is amazing! Horses and hills

I had the best time here hiking up and down the mini mountains. The water was clear and beautiful and I absolutely loved it.

Great place for scenery and water sports

Enjoy great scenery and water sports too at this quiet and peaceful state park

Moderate hiking

Lots of tree cover running along a small running creek

Quiet with an Excellent Location

Great little adults only campground. Quiet and surrounded by Amish farm lands and shopping locations nearby. It’s not a big campground but it’s friendly, clean, and well maintained. One of our favorite places to go.

Lots of camping, full hookups, lots of activities

There’s a ton of camping at Elk Neck, including a loop with full hook ups. In the full hook up loop pay close attention to the lengths specified. The actual pads are fairly level but some of the driveways to them are very sloped. Long rigs will have issues in a few of the sites.
There’s a camp store, boat ramp, swimming, fishing and lots,of great hiking. Definitely drive to, and then hike to the light house (open most weekends) the light house and the view are definitely worth it.