The best BOAT IN camping near
Laurel Springs , NEW JERSEY

Most Recent Laurel Springs Camping Reviews
Clean and Quiet

Atsion is a hidden gem. Bathrooms continuously clean during Covid. Lots of families. Beautiful sunsets and great hiking trails close by.

Great place for scenery and water sports

Enjoy great scenery and water sports too at this quiet and peaceful state park

I love Turkey Swamp

I am a tent camper. There is a lot to do with hiking and fishing. You can rent kayaks, row boats, paddle boats which includes life jackets. The lake is a nice size and is very nice. Very relaxing!

The bathrooms are clean and maintained throughout the day. Campsites have good layout where the firepit is - at least the ones Ive stayed in.

The only reason this is not 5 stars is the camp site conditions when it rains - and it rains every time I camp. Some site get extremely wet and hold water, or the “river runs through it”.

The check in is easy and the rangers are very kind and friendly.

Nice place

Nice place for a weekend getaway. A little hard to find the right spot we had reserved but once you've been there it's an easy go. Good spot if you don't mind neighbors in the vicinity. Quiet but not too remote. Plenty of places to walk through the woods.

Fun group site

Originally it was very hard to first locate the site, I believe it is on google maps since we went last, the welcome center will also give you coordinates to get there. The turn off is only labeled in one direction so keep an eye on both sides of the signs. The campsites are semi close together. Very sandy area. There is a little river area within the site which is fun. The composting outhouse toilets are not great. Overall was a fun weekend trip. Outdoor shower at a general store down the road.

Will not be returning

Positive notes: Bathrooms are really nice and has a dish cleaning station.

Great Campground, huge sites!

At arrival we went straight our site,68. Large paved pad and huge grassy area around it. Trees around but none directly on the lot keeping us shaded and exposed and different times of the day. Very quiet. Fishing dock, and walking path. Across the pond is boat rentals and a zip lining. Great area. Def adding this to the list of places to return!!

Great place for hiking

Nice and flat! Watch for ticks!!!

Nice spot for drive-in

Thankfully no RVs here. Very much enjoyed the stay

Nice and remote

We were wholly unprepared to joke about it 8 miles to a campground, despite that and the thunderstorm, had an amazing time. The only issue was that though we were told it was hike-in only, there were clearly many people who drove in, including an group around midnight with music blaring. Thankfully the ranger were called and they were kicked out. Nice spot. Flat hike, if you like that. But great for being so close to the city. Would go back again.