About Tohickon Family Campground
Max Length: 40 ft.
Tohickon Family Campground is located in Pennsylvania
8 Reviews of Tohickon Family Campground
Tohickon

It’s close to state park and the Ringing Rocks. We enjoyed our stay.

Campground wedding

We got married here so obviously Tohickon Family Campground will forever hold a special place in my family’s heart. The rustic barn and meadow by the creek was exactly what my wife and I wanted for our special day. The fact that there was an old mill on the property and a covered bridge right out front for post wedding photos was icing on the cake for us. The campground itself is average, seems a little outdated but overall in good condition. I personally didn’t use the bathhouse so I cannot comment. Price for full hookup campsites are very reasonable. Bottom line if you are looking for a modern campground with tons of amenities for $100 a night this is not the campground for you, but if your looking for a nice quiet simple campground with beautiful rustic setting at a very reasonable price than it’s perfect.

Muddy

We had a great Halloween weekend but we were down by creek so it was very muddy. Everything else about this campground was great!

It's fine

Nothing bad about this place, I love that it's set far enough away from the main road that you don't get the noise.

It's fine

Great But...

Its a great campGround But There are some cons. Don't come if your in a tent And It Has Been ior will rain, It Becomes Flooded or turns into A mudPit. All The Private or Good spots are usually taken By seasonals But the other spots are decent if you Have A Big rig it can Be A little squish.

Pros Great People beautiful surroundings Nice Bathrooms Quiet and Peaceful Accessible Nice Pool Every store U could Need is in about 15 mins Away Not Alot of Stupid rules just Be respectful Pet friendly

I Been coming Here for years Never Had A Bad Time.

Worst camping site that I've ever visited.

Worst ever

Muddy and not terribly tent-friendly

It's more like a permanent RV park than a campground. The rain made the dirt in the tent campground turn to pure mud and the picnic table was unusable because it was in the middle of it. The fire rings were way too far from the picnic table and there was poison ivy on the few trees around. Nice proximity to Quakertown but will likely never stay there again. Way too expensive for the value.