Pembina , MISSOURI

Most Recent Pembina Camping Reviews
My all time favorite spot

I went here annually as a kid and I had to bring my kids here when I could as we live in a different state. This campground beats them all as it surely felt like my home away from home, Every time I come here, my heart always fill with happiness. It is hard to explain but it sure is a joy to be there every single time without a miss! My favorite parts of being here is when we sit and enjoy the campfire and then after a good night of sleep, waking up to see the lake right there is just so awesome!

Very clean and quiet camping right on water

This is an amazing campground in Branson. Once you get there does not feel like Branson at all. Tucked back on Lake Taneycomo. Love this campground.

Beautiful and peaceful RV Park

Great RV Park with shaded sites. Convenient to the Laura Ingalls Wilder museum.

Amazing staff

My only real problem is the Porta potties where kinda far from the electric sites and upkeep. There were no showers, nice ponds to fish and I did catch a few nice sized bass. Staff was super nice and friendly.

Nice place

We stayed here a few nights in August 2020 they are very friendly and they have a nice pool, their is are trains going by but we live by some train tracks. It's great place to stay while in Springfield, we'll go their again soon…

More pricey than your average campground

$60 a night but they provided patio future which is very nice. Nice big pull thru sites but little room in between campers. Like 6 or 8 feet lots of kids than run through your campsite. Definitely better for families. Also not against the campground but the train is 100 from the entrance and it comes by at least 8 times a day and in the middle of the night horn blaring.

Old Highway 86 is convenient to Branson

Old Highway 86 is a very nice campground conveniently located to Branson. All of the lots are nicely paved and level along with many waterfront sites! Kick back, relax and watch the boats go by!

Favorite campground near Branson

Mill Creek is our favorite campground near Branson! Love the serenity of Table Rock Lake and the convenience of visiting sites in Branson. By far the best campground in the area!

Amazing.

Simply an amazing camp ground with amazing volunteers. Amazing fishing but you gotta get up early to get a trout tag

Small, simple, secluded

One of my favorite camping locations. Maybe 12 sites in all, no amenities for the most part but the peace and quiet is worth more.