Camping in Coleman

208 Reviews of 28 Coleman, Missouri Campgrounds

Bai C.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 10, 2021

The first camping feeling

The first time I drove my RV, I entered the KOA camp. I felt very good. The staff was very service attitude and the camp environment was also good! The bathroom is very clean and tidy!

• Play button icon
Caitlin D.
Reviewed Sep. 10, 2021

Small tent campsites, large campground

Easy to reserve online, but the camp registration office was closed when we rolled in right after 5. The tent campsites are just a small patch of turf, but they do have tables and a nice fire pit. It was a little noisy as everyone was on top of each other and we did get a little bit of sewage…

Month of VisitOctober
Dan & Penny F.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 2, 2021

Shakedown with old friends

This is the campground to be at if you are looking for a staging area just south of the KC area with full hookups, level sites and amazing owners.

Recently downsized our rig and selected this location for the initial shakedown. Had an easy to access pull through site that had 50/30 amp access,…

Month of VisitApril
DThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 1, 2021

State Parks are the RVer’s Goto

Another great State Park campground! While some amenities are lacking, no full hookups, many with power only, no pull throughs, it’s the dispersed nature, and is the nature. Clean large sites many on the water or with water views. Great spot.

JThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 26, 2021

Great Park

Quiet, clean lots of activities. Only downside for us was poor cellular reception on all major carriers and slow WiFi. If internet access wasn’t such a need for us, 5 stars.

s
Reviewed Aug. 16, 2021

Clean and Easy

Clean, has fun activities for children, and easy to make reservations via phone.

SiteT6
Nicole T.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 15, 2021

We were pleased staying here. Quiet and clean. A bounce pad, playground, and jungle gym for the kids. Lots of trees. Near Bur Oak Conservatory which has some pretty hiking trails!

L
Reviewed Aug. 10, 2021

Awesome!

The park attendants are fantastic! The shower house is clean and big! The toilets are clean and get cleaned often. I will be back!

SiteB3
TJ & Laura S.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 6, 2021

KOA

Overnight stay. Overpriced for patio. Def not same patio that was in photo. $100 plus and zero shade

• view behind patio
  • view behind patio
Sitepatio 43
gebriell S.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 3, 2021

Beautiful nature hike

Nice escape from the city. The waterfall size depends on rainfall though

• Play button icon
WThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 26, 2021

Wonderful

This is a close by great campground. Up the road is history of the mill. Has a nice lake for fishing or kayaking. Paddle boarding. Sites are clean. Hosts are great. Bathrooms and showers are clean. Most weekends feom spring to mid October are typically full.

DThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 26, 2021

Shaded with tight sites

Decent KOA off the highway in a neighborhood. Sites are close together with some shaded. Front desk said there were no pull thru’s available for our 34 ft but when I told them the website showed sites available if we unhook, they said ‘Yes those are available “. Good thing I checked the website…

Site23- pull thru
D
Reviewed Jul. 24, 2021

Crowded on weekends

I stayed a week here it was nice and quite..close to a lake. Shaded sites in some areas..redoing the campground..it was put in in the 7os..which is ok by me. Everything good here..

Luke M.
Reviewed Jul. 24, 2021

Not the best

Relatively quiet area with a few other campers around. Lake is nice but no view from the campsite. Site itself was littered, lots of broken glass, very poorly maintained bathrooms. Probably would have done the job for a one night stay but ended up leaving due to the sweltering heat/humidity

SiteWest campground
s
Reviewed Jul. 16, 2021

Well kept campground.

Playgrounds for kids, quite and clean atmosphere. Near lake with boat ramp and beach. Camp host very helpful and friendly. Will stop by again.

• Using my Campmaid to cook dinner.
  • Nice clean and shady sites.
  • Deer in a clearing along entrance road