Standard (Tent/RV)
Max Length: 50 ft.
Lake Paradise Resort is located in Missouri
2 Reviews of Lake Paradise Resort
A gem being polished!

We had a fun and relaxing time and loved the woodsy feel to it. We stayed here for a weekend in July 2020 and had a great time!  It is under new ownership and they are working to remodel and renovate all areas. I got to meet one of the owners and one of the owner's kids who works there and they were very nice and very helpful.  In fact, all staff I had contact with were! We had a nice full hookup RV site with a very woodsy feel.  Well shaded, grass and trees, view of water and nice space around us. Gravel site with picnic table and fire ring.  The pool is renovated and very nice. It is very large, zero entry, up to mostly around 5 ft deep with a small area that was 9ft; there is a children's area with a sprinkler. Roads throughout campground are gravel, not paved, if that makes a difference with kids bringing scooters or bikes.  We drove around to see the rest of the campground and saw lots of sites that I'd like to camp in when we come back. The cabins look nice, too. Waved at people sitting in front of them, but did not see inside them.  I'm looking forward to go here again and excited to see the updates they make over the next year!

Note: Included in your camp fee you get 2 free daily passes per night of camping to the pool and a discounted rate for any other swimmers; so for our family with 4 we had the free passes go to the parents and paid $3 each for the kids to swim & we did this two days.  As long as you have the wrist band on you can come and go all day to the pool.

Cons: quite a bit of poison oak around the fish cleaning area, shade at the pool is at a minimum, my phone (AT&T) could not get service there.

Beautiful but a bit ran down

The pool is the best thing there everything else is rundown and out dated.