About Green Acres Country Retreat

A quiet country retreat nestled in the picturesque rural outskirts of Higginsville, Missouri. Our yard consists of 3 acres of a 180 acre farm and we have two RV sites with water and 50/30/20 amp hookups and one tent site with electric.  Dumping i,s available, but can only be done when the weather permits.  If you would like to bring friends that do not have an RV we have a fully furnished travel trailer that was completed renovated and decorated with collectibles and antiques that is available for booking.  We live onsite in our 1920’s Prairie Style home which is also Red Brick Farmhouse Bed and Breakfast with three Guest Rooms available for booking.  You will have at your disposal the use of our outdoor furniture, a fire pit (firewood is provided), a BBQ grill, and even a horseshoe pit. You are welcome to take a stroll along the winding country road or sit and relax and view the landscape with our dozens of mature shade trees, surrounding row crop fields and pastures. Located just 50 miles east of Kansas City and a few miles off of 1-70 at Exit 49, we are a short drive from Confederate State Park, Missouri Veteran's Cemetery, and several Civil War sites. In addition to historic sites, numerous of Missouri's finest wineries and orchards are just a 10 to 30 minute drive from our location.

Private
Green Acres Country Retreat is located in Missouri
3 Reviews of Green Acres Country Retreat
Beautiful 100 Year Old Farmhouse and Property

Very nice hosts. Quiet, secluded spot.

Heaven on Earth

Stayed here on my way to Colorado and on the way home. A beautiful farm and property nestled in beautiful Higginsville Missouri. The owners are amazing people allowed me to use shower in the amazing 100 year old home. I’ll be stopping here any time I’m coming through the area. A ++

Idyllic

I would highly recommend this place. The hosts are lovely and accommodating. We came in with our small trailer, two kids and a dog. There was plenty of space for all of us and even a wonderful tire swing for the kids. We got to take a peek into their recently refurbished on site trailer which is great! I hope we get the chance to stop in again.