The best GROUP camping near
Perryville , MARYLAND

This Black Friday Try Pro Free for 6 Months

Most Recent Perryville Camping Reviews
Solo Tenter- winter trip

Great location for a tent setup, especially since I’m new to winter camping. The site facilities were near my site and I felt comfortably spaced from other sites although that can also be attributed to choosing a corner space. There were a few other campers, mostly RV, but that didn’t detract from the beauty or experience of tent camping. Only wish I could have stayed longer to fish!

Great spot for a state park!

This was a last minute trip to end the season. Only stayed one night and most of the activities were closed due to it being November. Will definitely try this campground again when it’s a bit warmer. Open sites not many with privacy all though they did have a few premium sites with a paver patio with Adirondack chairs, a nice table with four chairs and built in fire pit! This campground is right on a creek with availability to use canoes.

Great fun

We first had a 2 point site near the river, but when it rains the sites get flooded with runoff from the campground.

We moved to a full hookup on the Delaware section. Open, accommodating for our rig.

Laundry is coin or app operated. Putt putt is still open and fun, so is playground. Arcade was open. There is an indoor pool and spa (spa closed due to Covid).

WiFi is available at a cost.

They had Halloween ever at every weekend of October and we spent Halloween weekend here. The kids loved it!!

It gets very full on the weekends here.

Pretty setting

We were in two different sites: the first was a two point site (water and electric) the road was dirt it seemed separate from the main drag of the campground, sites were wide but not very deep.

We then switched over to a full hookup site in the wooded area. Depending on your rig size you’re only available certain sites. They won’t give you a 50 amp site unless your 50 amp or 40’, they save them for larger campers.

The bathrooms were heated, and okay. I didn’t care for the shower curtain system it seems less private.

Laundry is quaint and coin operated.

Playground was open and great for the kids, so was mini golf.

Rustic

Great loop, site #60

Great place. Lots of trails, clean bathrooms, many activities. Our loop was the best!

Always excellent

The camp sites are always well maintained, as are the bath facilities. The campsites have excellent access to hiking trails and a short drive gives you access to a lake which will rent you boats if you lack one. Multiple times every summer and we have yet to be disappointed.

Lovely!!!!

What a clean, quiet, well cared for campground!!  I saw some negative comments on another site and was very surprised.  The sites are sufficiently large.  Certainly one can see other campers but check the site map and you can certainly find sites more private than others.

VERY dog friendly.  They have an off leash dog area and swimming  area.  The trails are nice, wooded, uncrowded.   Cross the street and you can access the canal trail surrounded by protected land.  Great for walking/biking combined with canal traffic watching.  We walked the dogs along trail and saw 1 other person. Another day we drove along the dirt roads along the canal and saw 2 other vehicles the whole time.

Easy to ride into Wilmington as well as very close to the Brandywine area.

Do yourself a favor and visit Hagley Museum!

I  definitely recommend this campground!

Secluded park close to DC

Nice spread out camp sites with power hookup.