Camping in Borodino

46 Reviews of 7 Borodino, Louisiana Campgrounds

AThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 13, 2021

👪 vacation!!

Enjoyed hiking the trails, being able to ride my bike from the front it's the back of the cabin sites.

Sitecabin
Month of VisitNovember
Cat R.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 15, 2021

Cajun camping - Crawfish Too!!

Seriously, crawfish and shrimp boiled on the weekends! Campground is right off a state highway. Very kid friendly, a large clean pool, mini golf, and lots of space to run and ride bikes! The sites are mostly gravel, with concrete patio area. We are in site 1, and it's quite level. There is a game…

Rebecca Z.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Mar. 27, 2021

Beautiful and clean

Very clean and well maintained park. Very friendly park employees.

Adam R.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Mar. 19, 2021

Nice park

The only park on caney lake. Good lake for fishing and water sports, many sites you can park your boat very close.

Xander H.
Reviewed Oct. 15, 2020

Noisy

We recently stayed at this RV park and were severely disappointed.

The good: Close to everything. Staff is friendly and knowledgeable of area. Level sites. Reasonable price.

The bad: Nasty bathrooms with no soap or paper ( this is our experience) Super small showers that need updating. A…

Jim H.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Oct. 13, 2020

Wrong name

This place is no longer green acres campground. It is now pleasant pines RV Park. No tents allowed.

Kase D.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Oct. 3, 2020

Best camp in Louisiana

One of the most beautiful camp sites in LA. The geography here is not like anywhere else I have seen in Louisiana very nice and the owner is super accommodating.

M
Reviewed Aug. 15, 2020

Peaceful

It's a peaceful place to camp. Just make sure you bring all your supplies you think you migt need because there isn't any store for miles.

JThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 30, 2020

Very nice park

Very spacious and clean

K
Reviewed Apr. 7, 2020

Great

Great trail. Very well marked and maintained. Some wet areas but not bad. Awesome primitive camping sites along trail.

Nicolette F.
Reviewed Apr. 4, 2020

Great Site

My boyfriend and I camped here in October and had a blast. We enjoyed that it was walk in but still had running water and hook ups.

Van N.
Reviewed Feb. 9, 2020

You’ll fall in love with it

We planned a trip to Kincaid in the first week of January, there had been a tornado and was redirected here. What a gem! Very clean large camp sites, stunning tall pines, and great wildlife opportunities! We found massive wasps nests and turtle shells on the forest floor, saw a gator while…

David D.
Reviewed Jan. 17, 2020

Couldn't believe I was in louisiana

Nice campsite..we had the area to ourselves..alot of hiking trails nearby for all different skill levels..the terrain is amazing couldn't believe I was actually in Louisiana

Christian J.
Reviewed Oct. 20, 2019

Perfect place for real tent camping

Stayed here awhile ago and it is still my favorite campsite in this area. Most campsites are secluded from others. I recommend this place to anyone.