Craintown , KENTUCKY

LIMITED TIME OFFER Try Pro Free for 3 Months

• Orange Sun

Get 3 Months Free
Most Recent Craintown Camping Reviews
This was a very nice, clean, family friendly campground!

We loved the campground!  The facilities were very nice and clean.  The park was clean and very spacious.  We had lots of room in our space and we were not on top of our neighbors!!  Our dogs loved the park.  We will be back to stay again.

All around amazing!

If you love water and nature this is the place for you! Beautiful river front campground that is peaceful. There is a boat ramp (perfect for my kayak), docks to go fishing off of, lots of nature and trails. I just brought my RV here for an extended stay and the staff made every effort to make sure my stay would be enjoyable! They even came out and helped me hook everything up (I’m a newbie to RV camping). They have new owners and the staff is very welcoming and treat you like family and friends. I highly recommend this place and so thankful I found this little gem!

This will be VERY different experience for you and your family! Promise!

I have GREAT news for you! You will find a much different experience with the new Management! AND new hiking and biking trails being put in this month! We are excited to be part of this beautiful property. Come have some fun with us! CumminsFerry.com

Good news! Under New Management! Come. let's have some fun!

Good news! Under New Management- come have some fun with us and sit by the waterfall and river! CumminsFerry.com

Our Very First Night In A RV

This place could do no wrong (we all remember our first time, right?). The staff were very kind and helpful. Propane filling is not intuitive. Very pretty campground.

Well maintained. Too noisy.

First the good. This state park is well maintained and staffed by very friendly people. I hate not being able to give it high marks.

But this campground is absolutely ruined by the adjacent strone quarry. They begin work at 6am and all you hear is stone crushers and beeping trucks backing up. Horrible!

Although this campground is not a true woodsy feel like many state parks, the small sites along Kentucky River give the best feel. We are on site 145 and our 27' just fits. They are pretty unlevel, but we like the site nonetheless.

A shame the quarry ruins this cam

Water front

This campground sites next to a boat dock. Nice staff. Nothing to do here unless you have a boat

Tent Camping

Nice spacious campground Friendly staff Clean showers

Beautiful Park near Louisville

Louisville South KOA is a beautiful park, well maintained, with lots of green grass. It upholds more than the standard quality of a KOA and is a KOA Holiday property which means it has more to do than the journey parks. They have a nice community area in the middle with things for dogs and kids to do. They have a centrally located bath house and several cabins on the property. There are several longer term campers, lots of overnighters, and during the weekday it wasn’t difficult to get a space. On the weekends the park fills up so if you’re here for work call ahead of schedule to maximize potential of getting a spot here for longer.

The staff is very friendly, and accommodating. They take great care of the park and they are seen cleaning and working frequently all over the park.

Cellular signal is really good for AT&T and TMobile so streaming and working was easy.

There are lots of food delivery places, and small restaurants to go to as well.

Nice, packed in, lots of litter

Stayed 2 weekend nights. Got lucky we had spots 148 and 149. These are shallow with no yard but offer more privacy. Not good for adding tents or really much else other than chairs. Both fire rings were unusable due to location or being filled with garbage. You also can hear road noise.

The good stuff, it’s a pretty area. We enjoyed the boat ramp area where we could sit long the river. The putt putt course was very fun and shaded. Nice to have a friendly camp grocery store. Overall not bad if you want lots to do and don’t mind sites that are close together.