Camping in Amandaville

Recent Boat-In Reviews Near Amandaville, West Virginia

84 Reviews of 12 Amandaville, West Virginia Campgrounds

Reviewed Jun. 16, 2021

Beach Area

I haven’t camped here yet but I love their beach area. It’s small and easy to keep track of small children. The scenery is beautiful as well

CThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 14, 2021

Free!

Loud road noise, but for free electric hookup, it’s worth it.

Reviewed Jun. 13, 2021

Ok

It was a nice location with nice scenery but the campsites are packed in like sardines when I go camping I want space from people that doesn’t happen when everyone is packed into the campsites. The other campers were nice but there were also some that weren’t.

Reviewed May. 29, 2021

Lots of good sites

Not far from home, and good choices of type of sites. Biggest negative is no wifi or cell service. But quiet, family friendly, and some sites away from activities to chill out at too.

NThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 18, 2021

Great spot for short camping trip

Small but very serene location . Very kid friendly and great place for kayaks

Jackson B.
Reviewed May. 6, 2021

Rustic and simple

I LOVE camping here, unlike a lot of camp grounds they're actually within the woods so you feel like you're actually part of the forest and the nature. It's a simple place, they have showers and restrooms. The hiking trails are scenic and pretty and the lake while not overly big, is clean and great…

Siteiron ridge
Jean C.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 29, 2021

Remote campground for fishing

I was visiting New River Gorge National Park and saw this on the park map. I was looking to relocate, so decided to check it out; I couldn't find much information online at all. I didn't move here because it was too far out of the way for my purposes, but that may have been because I came from the…

A
Reviewed Apr. 23, 2021

Peaceful!

It’s such a peaceful place to visit. Kids can play without worry.

Todd C.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Mar. 24, 2021

Still our favorite campground

Always clean sites well spaced out.

Month of VisitApril
C
Reviewed Mar. 22, 2021

Lots of space

One of my favorite Ky state campgrounds. Plenty of space between campsites. Just wish they had sewer hookups...

Zondra V.
Reviewed Jan. 8, 2021

Calm lake experience

Great place for kayaking on a beautiful lake nestled in the mountains of Fayette county

Latisha S.
Reviewed Oct. 30, 2020

Nice sites amenities satisfactory kids loved it!! Nice family atmosphere.

Barbara P.The Dyrt PRO User

Free Free

I don’t have a lot to add to the other reviews, yes, it’s very close to a roadway and train tracks, but it’s free!

Sofia A.The Dyrt PRO User

Gorgeous View and Next to River

Amazing!!! Waking up with the sound of birds and water it’s just amazing! Beautiful campground ⛺️ Near the falls and has a boat ramp right next to it!

Sofia A.The Dyrt PRO User

Near boat ramp

So I came to this campground because it’s free. I arrived and found the dump station and filled my water tank with potable water, when I moved onto the three spots available (only one was taken) I read the sign that clearly says only RV’s and Trailers allowed and all other will be towed at owners…