Camping in Stonebridge Condo

877 Reviews of 217 Stonebridge Condo, Utah Campgrounds

Patience C.
Reviewed Sep. 25, 2021

Windy!

The campground is small, and mostly RV residents. We stayed in one of a small handful of tent sites. Bathrooms are clean and there are two showers. We never did meet any staff, nor residents. It was very pretty... Until the wind hit. I have never encountered such winds! Had to chase…

SiteCountry Campground
Ruth B.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 24, 2021

Excellent campground

Love this place-we have been going since I was a kid. Spots feel very private-it's wonderful!

N
Reviewed Sep. 24, 2021

One of my favorites

This campground is quiet and has abundant wildlife.  It’s better for small campers or tent campers as the driveways were not designed for big rigs.

• site 33
KThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 23, 2021

beautiful campground

Don’t let the name fool you. This campground is beautifully maintained. The office staff were very welcoming and helpful. The pull though sites make it super easy to get in and set up. Security gate offers extra sense of safety. The access from the highway was easy and convenient. Definitely…

SiteB12
Santiago V.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 21, 2021

Super hard to find in dark

Girlfriend and I stayed here and we went at night. Very hard to find. We aren’t sure if we camped in the right spot. When we woke up there were paragliders ready to glide. Which was cool. VERY windy and hard to drive stakes in also. But it did work and it was free

CThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 21, 2021

Clean spot for a quick stop over

We only stayed here one night passing through town but found it to be exactly what we needed. We got in late on a Sunday night in September and there were only a handful of RVs and a few campers. The park was closed on Monday but we could still see some of the animals through the gate! Spots were…

• Play button icon
Tom J.The Dyrt PRO User

Beautiful location

Beautiful area and lots of first come first serve spots. Here late in the season so it was chilly but it is in the mountains! Winding road to get here from Park City but appears to be a shorter straight shot into Salt Lake City. Picnic tables and fire rings at each site right next to the parking…

j

Camping inside the park

Very nice campsites with teepees available in the next two very large stocked freshwater pond we’re taking trails want to go yes

SiteLarge group site with bathrooms
Toni H.The Dyrt PRO User

Ok

a little tight but otherwise ok

Site107 / 026
TThe Dyrt PRO User

Nice KOA

The spots are a little tight but lots of spaces here. We're in a 40 ft Allegro Bus. Our space was 65 ft long which was good since we tow as well. Concrete pads are nice. Grass in between, clean and quiet. I liked hearing the train horn in the distance. 😀 nice koa

Reviewed Sep. 17, 2021

Nice park, not so nice area

The park is nice, and my rating is primarily based on the area. The surrounding area is not so nice. Lots of noises from traffic, trains, airplanes, and the factory across the street. I would recommend staying outside the city, but if you absolutely need to stay in this area it is a good park.

Nice park

Nice park, but the pads can be exceptionally out of level.

Reviewed Sep. 17, 2021

Good stop that is city adjacent

Looks like less of a parking lot than the adjacent private RV park. Short walk to the beach and swimming area, but no other significant recreational activities. Sites are paved, many with hookups. Served well as an overnight stop on our way north.

VThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 16, 2021

Great Little Campground

The area is well wooded and the sites though small give a good deal of privacy. There are plenty of toilets and water spigots with potable water, but no trash receptacles, so you’ll need to pack out your trash

Olivia L R.
Reviewed Sep. 16, 2021

My favorite Campground and Host

Let me tell you about one of the best hid secrets,  It's this place! It seems to have started out as a fishing spot at the reservoir and expanded into a campground many years ago. The camp host Stevie was amazing.  I have never seen a campground so well-cared-for. I was also there for a week on my…

Site4,7,19,21,23