The best STANDARD (TENT/RV) camping near
Little Willow , UTAH

Camping Utah Little Willow Standard (Tent/RV)

LIMITED TIME OFFER Try Pro Free for 3 Months

• Orange Sun

Get 3 Months Free
Most Recent Little Willow Camping Reviews
Not Van Friendly

RV park is not van friendly. Called today and was told camper vans not welcome here. They do not allow car camping. Restrooms closed as a COVID precaution, so no toilets or showers. $55 a night minimum.

Not Van Friendly

Called in the morning to make a same day reservation. They have closed the restrooms as a COVID precaution and are requiring everyone to have a self contained bathroom/shower. Did not stay.

Great spot

All in all a great place unless you meet the Boss. He is a good old boy through and through hard headed and ignorant, but the rest of the people that work here are pretty nice.

Full amenities, clean, friendly

I was an off season guest at this RV park in February. I was very impressed by the friendliness of the staff, the cleanliness of the park including the restroom and campsites, and the amenities; market, water, electricity and Wi-Fi.

This is not the campsite you go to to be alone in nature, as there are many large RVs here that appear to be home to permanent residents. That said, it is walking distance to a state park and recreational lake and there is a beautiful running/walking trail along the river directly behind the RV park. The campground also has a pool that obviously was not open during my stay. There is also a playground and pavilion for gatherings. I suspect this is a very popular campground in the summer.

I had work to do the night of my stay and the following morning and I was dazzled by the speed and reliability of the wifi.

This campground has a quirky charm and was perfect for my one night stay on my road trip across country.

Quiet Little Campground

Cute little campground. The RV sites are pretty close together, but there are spaces with shade trees. We went in August 2020 and there were so many bugs. The campground is located right off the main road that takes you to Utah Lake so there can be a lot of traffic going down the road. The facility was clean and the camp staff were friendly and observing COVID-19 mask mandates. Nice place for a night or 2.

Picturesque Landscape

Beautiful island in the middle of the Great Salt Lake. The bison are free grazing all around and a few came right up to our campground in the early morning! There is a ranch on the far side of the island (Fielding Garr Ranch) which is adorable and definitely worth a visit. We went in Oct. 2020 so it was not very busy and it felt like the closest neighbors were pretty distant. There are plenty of hiking trails to choose from with varying skill levels. Absolutely will return!

Mountain Valley RV Resort, Utah

One of our all time favorite RV parks. Located in beautiful Heber City, Utah. We felt at home as soon as we arrived and were greeted by a nice man on a golf cart who lead us to where we’d be staying. There is an adult only section if you’re looking for peace and quiet away from kids. The concrete was level and spacious, each with its own picnic table.

They have two dog parks, one of which is the nicest and largest one we’ve seen thus far. The laundry room was sparkling clean and located adjacent to the pickle ball courts and outdoor fire pits. They have an on-site RV wash available and allowed us to borrow an adaptor from them at no charge. We enjoyed an evening in their hot tub/spa. They also have a large pool area near the bathrooms that were the most well maintained bathrooms we’ve ever used on the road. To top it all off, they have a gorgeous fitness center with weights, a treadmill and elliptical available to all guests.

Overall we were extremely impressed with all amenities and the customer service provided at Mountain Valley RV Resort and would recommend it highly to anyone visiting the area.

Great Campsite

Great campsite, very clean and enjoyable. Site tenders were very helpful and nice. The lake is great to relax by and go for a short walk around. Do note though that not all of the campsites have the best grading for tents. Otherwise a great site though.

Isolated in winter

This was a great place to stay for one night on my journey traveling I-80. The coordinates have been updated (originally wrong when I tried to find it)- the map is correct now.

I arrived after dark on Jan 10th. Once I found the entrance (easy now that the location is correct) I couldn’t obviously see flat areas for parking. With some help from my mom who I was on the phone with, she was able to see from daytime satellite photos the easiest spots.

When you enter the camping area, stay to the left on the main road, continue staying left - you will pass 3-4 little ‘roads’. The first site- where I parked- is the first opening to the left. If you venture up to the right, you will end up some extremely steep drives. My Subaru Outback made it up and down one of those but it was a little scary for me.

It was COLD- when I woke up, temp was 19, felt like 12. But in my car I was cozy. There isn’t any privacy from the main road, but very few cars driving by.

Horseshoe Springs is across the street (turn left out of camping area, first turn off on the right- you can see the little pavilion from the road). Was nice to see even in the cold!

Solo woman traveling- it was a little freaky at first but I got used to the solitude there, and felt safe! Beautiful landscape upon waking up!

Lodgepole along Daniel's Creek

We stayed 1 night on our way to DNM. No hookups but a few pull through sites for RVs. We didn't have reservations but found 2 pull through RV sites right away. The rest of the open sites filled up before dark. If it's summer and you're trying to get in without a reservation come as close to check in as possible. In summer of 2020 the bathrooms were closed due to Covid but they had porta potties out (they were clean-ish). We enjoyed jogging the various loops for our morning workout.