Camping in Brookwood Condominiums

575 Reviews of 102 Brookwood Condominiums, Utah Campgrounds

KThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 23, 2021

beautiful campground

Don’t let the name fool you. This campground is beautifully maintained. The office staff were very welcoming and helpful. The pull though sites make it super easy to get in and set up. Security gate offers extra sense of safety. The access from the highway was easy and convenient. Definitely…

SiteB12
Santiago V.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 21, 2021

Super hard to find in dark

Girlfriend and I stayed here and we went at night. Very hard to find. We aren’t sure if we camped in the right spot. When we woke up there were paragliders ready to glide. Which was cool. VERY windy and hard to drive stakes in also. But it did work and it was free

CThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 21, 2021

Clean spot for a quick stop over

We only stayed here one night passing through town but found it to be exactly what we needed. We got in late on a Sunday night in September and there were only a handful of RVs and a few campers. The park was closed on Monday but we could still see some of the animals through the gate! Spots were…

• Play button icon
jThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 19, 2021

Camping inside the park

Very nice campsites with teepees available in the next two very large stocked freshwater pond we’re taking trails want to go yes

SiteLarge group site with bathrooms
Toni H.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 19, 2021

Ok

a little tight but otherwise ok

Site107 / 026
Reviewed Sep. 17, 2021

Nice park, not so nice area

The park is nice, and my rating is primarily based on the area. The surrounding area is not so nice. Lots of noises from traffic, trains, airplanes, and the factory across the street. I would recommend staying outside the city, but if you absolutely need to stay in this area it is a good park.

Nice park

Nice park, but the pads can be exceptionally out of level.

Reviewed Sep. 17, 2021

Good stop that is city adjacent

Looks like less of a parking lot than the adjacent private RV park. Short walk to the beach and swimming area, but no other significant recreational activities. Sites are paved, many with hookups. Served well as an overnight stop on our way north.

Lawrence The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 11, 2021

Wonderful state park!

What a neat state park! Lots to do here. Hiking, biking, boating, swimming, and just strolling around the place. The staff was GREAT! Very friendly and courteous. Each area has there own camp host, if you have any issues, which is nice. Ed and his wife were ours for the 2 wks. we were there. Nice…

l
Reviewed Sep. 11, 2021

Great SLC stop over

This my 3 stay here at Utah Lake state park. 2x in July and now in September. I’m a single female traveler. With the heat this summer I’ve been boondocking in the mountains and then come down to the valley to restock and plug in for a few days. This state park checks all of the boxes.

Steve C.The Dyrt PRO User

Camping in aspens

This is a great little campground the hosts were super friendly and helpful. The site was level and had a great flat slab, table and fire pit. This campground is very well maintained. The only downside is some traffic noise from Hwy 40. Nice clean restrooms but be aware they don’t have lights.

• Play button icon
Site004 Loop A
S
Reviewed Sep. 10, 2021

Hidden gem right off the freeway.

This place was an oasis for any traveler. The sites are spacious, well placed with lovely views all around. I had a small river behind me. There’s a large pool and plenty of play areas. As large as Echo Island is, it’s surprisingly peaceful.

• my site to the right of photo
  • view in front/side of my site
SiteH8
Eric F.

Love it

Close to home, beauatiful sites.

Eric F.

Descent

Good fishing, open area but not very scenic

C
Reviewed Sep. 9, 2021

Antelope Island

Great place to see some wildlife and you are still relatively close to the city. I saw Bison, coyote, cool spiders and tons of birds and insects.

• lots of Bison.  you can get pretty close and stay in your car
  • view back towards the city
  • pronghorn sheep