Camping in Baybrook

185 Reviews of 91 Baybrook, Texas Campgrounds

Mike H.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 6, 2021

Beautiful RV resort

Spotlessly clean resort. Shady as well as covered sites. Easy on an off I10. Reasonable rates. Great for overnight stay or as a base for exploring Houston. Would definitely stay here again!

SiteA-2
Al09 S.
Reviewed May. 29, 2021

Very nice rv resort

A bit on the pricier side, but it is very well managed and well kept. Pool is clean, bathrooms are clean, laundry room clean and looked like all the machines worked. Level concrete pads. Overall we were pleased with our time here.

Reviewed May. 27, 2021

Extended Stay Only

I wanted to make a two day reservation for a business trip. The park has good reviews so I thought I would stay as it is close to my event.

The online system would not work so I called and found they are for long term only.

I am disappointed and did not see long term only on the website when I…

Sitenone
Marc T.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 27, 2021

Great Beach Park

Our permanent residence is here on Galveston Island and this is the park we use to camp at the beach. It was our very first park to “break in” our camper. We have returned several times.

A great small park as close to the water as you can get. Well kept with the usual amenities and friendly…

SiteBeach Side
JThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 17, 2021

Great Park on Oaffats Bayou

Friendly staff, paved roads and pads. Pull through sites are narrow. No cable, moderate speed WiFi. Fishing in bayou is fun. Bike riding around Galveston was easy.

SiteD13
Reviewed May. 14, 2021

A good park near TMC

I stayed here for several months. Once your inside the gates, the park was clean and staff was friendly. I had no problems at the park. Close to the Texas Medical Center. The area around the park is a bit rough.

The Best Family RV Resort

This place is so much fun! They have everything you could want to do right there on the camp grounds. My family and I enjoyed our stay here and made lots of new memories in our new travel trailer.

The Best Family RV Resort

Family Oriented

My family really enjoyed our stay here. The sites are clean and easy to pull through. The kids loved the park and splash pad.

Family Oriented

cThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 11, 2021

Nice city owned park in Galveston

Busy place, must plan in advance for reservations. Nice access to private beach

Internet is very sketchy. Can have lots of skeeters on lagoon side

Reviewed May. 9, 2021

Clean park and friendly staff

What a great park. Judy was a breath of fresh air. Called to let her know we would be arriving late, 9pm. She just so happened to meet us at the gate, and showed us to our site.

We were in the area for family, but we spent time at the pool and hot tub. The property is clean and well maintained. I…

Susan S.
Reviewed May. 9, 2021

Clean & friendly!

Very clean rv park. Very friendly staff. Walk to public beach is .4 miles.

Rich F.
Reviewed May. 6, 2021

Best in Freeport

The park manager is top notch. Very helpful and friendly. The spaces are even and the angle gives you opportunity to adjust for a view. Definitely will be reserving a site on our next outing!

JThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 5, 2021

Nice county campground!

Pros...FHU sites with concrete pads, prices are reasonable for the area, gated, fishing right at the park, fabulous & knowledge hosts, beautiful views, & good Verizon signal.

Cons...sites are VERY close, a large rv might have a challenge navigating interior roads & parking when the…

• Sites