About Jamaica Beach RV Resort
Jamaica Beach RV Resort is located in Texas
5 Reviews of Jamaica Beach RV Resort
Unable to book a site, rude staff

I have tried several times to book here but the moved me around, upgraded my campsite without speaking to me. When I did speak to the staff, they continuously put me on hold. They were less interested in speaking to me than whomever was in the office. I understand that sometimes they are busy checking in new people but he had back up staff there assisting. When the site was corrected, I let him know of the hassles I've had trying to get a site (calmly, not like a crazy mean person), he stated that maybe I'd like to cancel. So I did. I'm really disappointed as I've heard this is a nice resort.

The lazy river makes you ... lazy

This is a nice RV park - the sites are close together but they are level and give you full hook ups. There are multiple pools, putt putt golf and a lazy river. Be sure to grab your spot next to the lazy river early in the day if you are wanting to stay all day. There are a few umbrellas but you can bring your own easy up shade tent.
The park runs activities all day for the kids but most are already engaged in one of the pools. We went with another family and got sites that faced each other. Made things really helpful and gave us a little more space than normal.
The gulf side of the beach is a short drive away. You can walk it but you have to cross a busy two lane highway which I wouldn’t recommend. When we were there they were making a path to the bay side of the beach to make it easier to get to.
We have been here twice and will certainly come back again.

Very nice campground

Nice campground, lots of activities, nice lazy river and pools, putt putt golf course. About 10 to 15 minutes from Galveston.

Great place for kids

We love this park. We go every summer. It’s about 20 minutes outside of Galveston. Beach is across the highway but easy to get to. Pools are the place to hang out. They have plenty of activities for the kids. Putt putt and movie night.

Great For Families

A lot of stuff for families. Lazy riverb putt putt, splash pads, and pools. No easy access to the beach. 15 minute drive from main part of Galveston.