Camping in Scribner

Scribner, Tennessee

Recent Reviews Near Scribner, Tennessee

299 Reviews of 59 Scribner, Tennessee Campgrounds

Reviewed Jun. 13, 2021

State park with a view!!!!

Old Stone Fort has nice sites with concrete picnic tables. Some of the sites on the lower end flood so caution is required when reserving a campsite. There is electrical hookups (30 & 50)as well as water. The park is just down the street.

Darrell F.
Reviewed Jun. 11, 2021

Clean campground at a waterpark

I actually had a really good stay here, but I will say that the water park was closed and it wasn’t peak season. They do keep the campground up and it is very friendly service. I like that they had cable and a full hook up and the showers and bathrooms were nice

SiteI stayed on site number 12
Month of VisitApril
TThe Dyrt PRO User

Beautiful waterfront camping

Great, spacious sites with concrete or wood picnic tables, fire pits and grills. Fairly level sites. Clean and well maintained. Only downside is limited bathroom and shower facilites ( a long trek, uphill).

Site34&48
Erica C.The Dyrt PRO User

Lake views are the best

Stayed for 5 days on a lakeside site- it was beautiful, mostly clean (goose droppings), and pretty spacious! Still a new campground next to an established marina. Some construction is still going. They are adding more sites and a small pool to the existing amenities like a beach, a hammock pergola,…

Reviewed Jun. 7, 2021

Beautiful Lakeview!

Cedar point campground it's a little interesting getting to it but it is beautiful once you get there. There are 10 campsites that are lakeside six of those having 50 amps. The sites are pulled through with electric and water there is a dump station provided.

• this is the road into the campground
  • the view from wf-17
SiteWF17
Reviewed Jun. 3, 2021

This campground is in tellico plains

I went to visit this campground today. So I called the number and this campground is actually in tellico plains Tennessee. There is no campground at this location. So please please do not make the trip out there.

J
Reviewed Jun. 1, 2021

Great location, friendly staff, nice pool and bath house

I managed to get in here for memorial day weekend at the last minute. My site was pretty small and a back in site but that was no problem since I have a small camper. The site was full hookup and probably the easiest sewer connection I've had at any campground, very low and easy to drain and flush…

• Site 50 with my little trailer
  • 360 view of camp ground from site 50
  • Unique, old school Apache hard side popup that I thought was pretty cool
a
Reviewed May. 31, 2021

No Room But Nice People

Very hard to back into site. Very crowded, believe most are long term stays.

Katarina L.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 28, 2021

definitely recommend

this place is gorgeous. the lady that checked us in was great. we would definitely camp here again.

Sitesite 22
Katarina L.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 28, 2021

definitely recommend

Sitesite 22
Shana D.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 27, 2021

Packed in like sardines

We like state parks because they offer lots to do and sites are usually a little spread out. That is not the case there! These sites are packed in like sardines!! We were lucky to have a site that backed up to the creek, so that made the stay a little more enjoyable. We are at the lodge for dinner…

Shana D.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 27, 2021

Better than expected!

We camped in Campground #1 and had a great time at this beautiful state park! The clear creek to play in is gorgeous! The park had so much to offer. Lots of hiking trails, covered bridge, fishing lake w/boat & kayak rentals plus a beautiful waterfall that is great for sunsets! The bathhouse was…

• site 28
  • creek along campground #1
Nancy S.
Reviewed May. 24, 2021

Not User Friendly

Many times when i go to check out a campground i find on the app, it's closed down. Having a hard time navigating to reserve a site.

Month of VisitApril
Donna S.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 20, 2021

Amazing camp grounds!

We camped in the RV area. It was clean and well cared for, close to the water and a very clean shower house. We are definitely going to be coming back!

Stacey H.
Reviewed May. 16, 2021

Expectations Exceeded

Very happy with our stay. Site 21 backed up the Little Duck River. Sites are very spacious with ample room between sites. Our site was very level for the camper. Updated bathrooms! The Ranger was very attentive.