Camping in Elmira

460 Reviews of 119 Elmira, Oregon Campgrounds

David I.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 17, 2021

Solid experience

So, the place is an RV resort. There is a pool, hot tubs, rec center, (weak) wifi, a gate with a code to go in and out, same for the bathrooms. It has been very enjoyable.

The bathrooms are so clean and spacious and they don’t feel crowded or gross. The showers are 10/10.

Heather M.
Reviewed Jun. 16, 2021

Memorial Day Weekend

Such a nice, clean, quiet campground. Host on the tent side was amazing

SiteTent site #10 I believe
c
Reviewed Jun. 11, 2021

Great spot

Amazing beachfront spot - we pulled up late at night without a reservation and there were available spots for $26 a night and hook ups for $33 (from memory might be a few dollars off).

Chilly but worth it!

Sitecan’t remember
Dan P.
Reviewed Jun. 10, 2021

Perfect Ocean Stay

My family and I tented here 2 nights while roadtripping across the country. The site was great (#53) with a blacktop pad for the car, tent pad, table and ring. It was private...ish, we felt very comfortable. We could walk 100yds and be on the ocean; other sites were beachside. Bathrooms and showers…

Taylor S.
Reviewed Jun. 8, 2021

Beautiful and convenient

The view was wonderful. We got a lakeside camp site which made it a simple walk down to the lake where we could swim and fish. The camp ground had a pretty big bathroom and separate shower room. We wish we could have been a little further away from the other campers but overall we were happy with…

J
Reviewed Jun. 7, 2021

Perfect

The staff were very friendly and helpful. My campsite was clean, spacious, and honestly in a pretty sweet spot. I would definitely recommend anyone to stay because my family and I most certainly are. Lot's of trails, there's fishing, showers, also their pet friendly.

Kathe M.
Reviewed Jun. 5, 2021

Amazing

A perfect spot to spend some time relax and enjoy the ocean. Can't wait to come back! Clean showers great staff!

m
Reviewed Jun. 4, 2021

flies, no water, and no privacy

This is a fine campground, just remember that there is no water anywhere nearby. Also encountered a massive amount of horse flies and normal black flies, which swarmed me every time I tried to cook. It's also very open and you can see into every campsite, and hear people driving fast and loud on…

Kathe M.
Reviewed Jun. 3, 2021

Perfectly Perfect

Great campsites friendly knowledgeable staff! We will be back. Just wish they had Wi-Fi....

• close to lighthouses!
  • cute wildlife
Siteregular campsite
aidan L.
Reviewed Jun. 3, 2021

Very close to the shore line and to Florence

I had a wonderful time staying here for the night. The place is safe and easy to find. They do only allow RVs so i recommend not choosing this place if you have a regular car.

M
Reviewed Jun. 1, 2021

Pricey stay, but well worth the beach!

Pro: beautiful location, well kept campgrounds, excellent amenities Con: expensive per night, noise pollution, not a lot of privacy

Had a great time staying here with a friend, we stayed at site 31, which is a bit back from the loop. A lot of the sites here at Waxmertyle are exposed to the paved…

Julie B.
Reviewed May. 30, 2021

Will come again!

Lovely, mellow campground on the river. Beautiful and well maintained but not uptight. Nice people and a pool also. We will definitely be back. The spots facing the river are amazing, but even the second row was nice.

k
Reviewed May. 30, 2021

Clean and Green

We were able to make a reservation the night of which is nice.

The areas were all very well kept. The walking trails were a beautiful hike in the morning.

Bathrooms had running water and were very clean.

Would definitely recommend and camp here again.

Ed M.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 28, 2021

Quiet

It was a nice Abe quiet place to chill for a few days. Will go back.

No hook ups, but you can access the river.

Sitearound hult pond
C. W.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 26, 2021

Nice open and flat pavement with full hookups

Lacking info online but staff helpful when calling. Not much space between sites but didn't bother us since it's not quite peak season. Would've liked more grassy and greener at our site.