Yurts
KoA
Albany / Corvallis KOA is located in Oregon
5 Reviews of Albany / Corvallis KOA
Standard KOA

Very standard KOA right off the highway.

Typical KOA but with its special touches

This KOA is pretty similar to any other KOA on the west coast. We stayed at one of the back-in / tent sites with our RTT and only had one neighbor beside us. Though we were close to the entrance of the KOA, we heard pretty much every vehicle that came in and out of the park. Washrooms and showers were clean, just wished for a little more shower water pressure. WiFi is pretty slow but enough to check email and the weather report. The campground staff are very organized and efficient.

I found the campground to be very clean organized and well put together

There is a lot of road traffic sound around the campground due to freeways being close.

It was a amazing place my friends and I to camp!

A campground where the wifi actually works!!!!

This is the second time I've stayed at the Corvallis KOA. I almost didn't recognize it when I pulled in as the trees have grown up. It's been a lot of years. My last stay here was very pleasant and this time is no different. A bit of highway noise, but nice big pull through sites, tent sites along the back (really good), a nice small store and friendly staff. The best surprise is wifi that actually works. Enough bandwidth that I actually got connected and was able to download a couple of things and watch a YouTube video on using some new RV gear. Excellent!!!! This is the first time in 10+ years of RVing that I've had really good wifi at a park. The dog run is nice, big and well maintained. However, lots of holes and escape options under and through the fence for small dogs. :( Nice little nature trail though both the bridges on the small loop are closed and don't look like they're getting much attention.