The best WALK IN camping near
Harrisburg , NORTH CAROLINA

Most Recent Harrisburg Camping Reviews
Clean, safe and friendly

Campground has trails and fishing in walking distance.  It is always packed.  No alcohol permitted.

Nice experience

Took the dw and kids for first trip here. Everything cleane and staff helpful.

Peaceful and quiet

Happy camper

It was our first time camping as a family and now we wish we could camp every weekend!

Nice spot with lots of space

Great spot there’s some open areas to camp before you get to the water. You need a truck or something big to get down to the water unless the re-did the road. There’s a few campsites surrounded by trees but also a large open area that can hold multiple vehicles

Excellent Campground

Awesome location, very remote and the sites are Huge so no need to worry about a neighbor being close. I stayed at site 11 easy access to the water and great views. Lost of fishing and hiking paths close by. Great camp overall. Highly recommend.

Great hiking and awesome views.

Lots of trails to choose from. Beautiful views. Lots of history. Visit here often.

awful

We stayed At Lake Myers because of the Thousand Trails package we received with the purchase of our travel tailer. We spent 6 nights unfortunately .  This is basically a trailer park.  Packed, old, nasty.  I cannot even understand how it can really be categorized as a campground.  The website pictures are NOT EVEN ClOSE to being accurate.  Never again.

Love this place.

Very close to my home. I hike in to the remote campsite on the lake. Lots of fishermen and trash since the scum can’t seem to pick up after themselves. The cabins here are also great. Clean and nice location. I would suggest the overlook cabin. I generally tent camp and the Point, not many know of this location as it’s a decent hike in. Great place.

Hidden Gem

A+ campground.. fun activities.. kid friendly.. love playing BINGO here!!