The best WALK IN camping near
Dixon , MISSOURI

Most Recent Dixon Camping Reviews
Primitive and Full Hook Up

I've seen some reviews say its outdated and I'm not sure where that comes from. On season they offer a variety of float and eat packages that are tasty and nicely priced. Cute little campground with "primitive", electric and full hook ups. All tent camping is still pretty close to the general store that also has coin showers! You have good options for a shady and grassy spot if you're tent camping too. Great folks working there, always very friendly and helpful.

Huge beautiful park. A lot of hiking and biking trails. Boat ramp and store in the park. We saw about 20 deer each day.

Good spot for an all day float trip.

This location has been a constant location visited over the last ten years for an annual float trip with my friends. Enough ground to spread our tents out and still being close to the campfire while not being bothered by other campers.

Excellent Time!

My son and I purchased two new travel trailers and campsite number two was perfect for getting our campers ready, including sanitizing our water tanks.

Although we did not fish, we thoroughly enjoyed our family hike up around the spring and watching all of the trout being caught.

It was a great family time and I am so blessed to have had this time together with my son, his lovely wife and our 3 year old granddaughter.

Thank you Bennett Springs!

Nice place for partiers

Nice place for party atmosphere

Fun weekend

Great access to river. Stayed on the family side and had a great time. Staff super helpful and upbeat, everyone looked like they wanted to ACTUALLY be there. Would definitely go back.

Great Experience

A group of friends and I go to Garrison’s every year for a great float and two nights of camping. We have been able to reserve a private area for a pretty large group, and we have the area to ourselves!

Great small city park

Great park. Clean and reasonable

Nice but pricey

Very pricey, as soon as we pulled into the campground we were bombarded by workers asking us if we went in and paid yet.

Camping and Floating with friends

Had a great weekend camping out and floating with friends. They originally booked us for a tiny camping lot, and were awesome to find a larger spot for our group upon arrival. We rented one of the pavilions as well. It was awesome to be camped right on the creek and take a half way break at camp for lunch before finishing the float. Seemed to be a well run and kept place!