The best GROUP camping near
Bay St. Louis , MISSISSIPPI

This Black Friday Try Pro Free for 6 Months

Most Recent Bay St. Louis Camping Reviews
Our First RV Trip

We just bought our first RV a 32’ class C. I booked a premium site with sewer. The campground was very clean and well kept. My site was relatively level and was easy to back into. The only minor issue I had is the sites are very close to each other, I would prefer to have more room between them. We went to the pier on the lake front and also hiked one of the many trails. All and all it was a very good outing and I would camp there again.

Great state park for camping

We had an incredible time, the campground and facilities were great and the camp hosts were the best!!

Worth the money

My boyfriend and I car camp and try to stay in primitive areas for the lesser (or no) fees. This site was $15 for primitive camping but included a water spigot as well as port-o-potties. There were also fire rings at each camping site.

We stayed here during Halloween and it was pretty crowded. We prefer more secluded camping sites, and this campground provides plenty of space despite being so packed. There were several RV campgrounds that had decorations and trick-or-treating.

We didn’t have any problems with rowdy kids or quiet time. Everybody was mostly respectful. We did encounter coyote, deer, and lots of talkative geese, so be prepared for some wildlife interaction.

Fun place

Nice campground with pool. Just across the road from the beach. It’s a bit of a hike so a bike is nice to have here. Good central location. The staff was very nice.

Buccaneer State Park Waveland MS

Large sites peaceful, staff very friendly. Also they have beach sites

Beach campground

Great campground on the beach. The beach is across a 4 lane but its still really close and a nice view. The only problem is that the pull through a narrow but very doable.

Wildlife

We love this campground cause has lots of wildlife.

Very Pleased!!

We stayed here for Labor Day weekend. The staff was very nice and helpful at check in. My son loves the pool and I was impressed how clean the showers and bathrooms were. Nice quiet campground right across from the beach and close to plenty of restaurants and attractions.

Nice place!

Rustic atmosphere, they have a pool! Great location across the street from the shoreline. Nicer clientele, and kept very tidy. Lots of shade trees, beautiful spot.

This place is magical

Beautiful state park located on the Tammany Trace, a rails to trails paved bike path. There are tent only campsites and RV camp sites. The sites are very level. There are also cabins if you don’t want to “rough it” or don’t have an RV. There’s an old sugar mill ruins in the park. Fun hiking trails and a lake beach. Beautiful old oak trees draped in Spanish moss. The visitors center is really cool and has a museum emphasizing nature, history and craftsmanship of the Fontainebleau State Park all in one place. I highly recommend this place and look forward a return visit.