Camping in Five Points

Recent RVs Reviews Near Five Points, Minnesota

170 Reviews of 63 Five Points, Minnesota Campgrounds

DThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 19, 2021

Algorithms don't make for good customer service!

I made a reservation over 3 months before my stay. When I arrived, I was given a site that backed up to a very busy road. There was also no shade on the site and I was 3 feet or less from my neighbor. Many of the reviews mentioned nice shade trees but not all sites have them. When I asked the owner…

Nancy S.
Reviewed Jun. 13, 2021

Camping

The camping was nice and quiet and we had a spot right by the water. The food is great and the owners will do anything to be of help to you

JThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 7, 2021

Big sites and friendly hosts

We stayed here Memorial Day weekend and it was their first weekend open. The sites are very large and it is nicely wooded.  They have a few areas where the sites are more in the open but not many. The owners are very nice and were great to work with. They even delivered firewood to our site. The…

J
Reviewed Jun. 6, 2021

Wooded, older state park

Sites are close together compared to some other Minnesota state parks. Lots of trees. Bathroom is older but decent. Hiking trails ok nothing special.

E
Reviewed May. 28, 2021

Meh

Not especially welcoming and a little run down. Our site was nice because we had an end site, otherwise sites are on the small side. The playground could use some revamping and the pool area was closed and looked sketchy. The location was perfect for us, but I doubt we will ever go back.

Nettie W.
Reviewed May. 27, 2021

Lots of trees and seasonals

Navigating around trees was not so fun with our 5th wheel. We got the slideouts to fit in between the trees. A drive around showed many seasonal, if not permanent, trailers and campers. A golf cart would be best for getting around. Fishing pier, swimming beach and rental boats close to the office.…

JThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 17, 2021

Looked like a nice place

Nice looking place. We ended up staying in the parking lot near campgrounds. We set up reservation and showed up that morning to find the place full we didn't bother to make a problem we just parked the rv in parking lot for public and had no problems, just used gennie and left a little earlier…

mark M.
Reviewed May. 5, 2021

Quiet

Nice quiet little campground

mark M.
Reviewed May. 5, 2021

Busy place

Busy place but nice trails

Denny K.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 8, 2021

Beautiful beach

These sites are spaced very well in the woods Nice horse trails hiking trails fishing is okay no hookups

Jesse H.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 4, 2021

Dynamic and lush

About 1/2 seasonal sites and intermingled short-term sites. Well-kept with fair amount of trees. Nice beach, but small. On site horseback riding was great. Unfortunately, during COVID, the bar was not available. Can't wait to stay during one of the music events.

Alison O.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 1, 2021

Dispersed 🏕

One of the few places near the cities that you can camp dispersed! Lots of wildlife, right next to the wildlife nature sanctuary preserve!

Alison O.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 1, 2021

Clean, Well managed

I grew up going to baker park! Tons of trails and camping. 🏕

Chris B.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Mar. 8, 2021

A real nice experience

Quiet, not quite remote and with access to enough if you need it. You get a large tent site on the Mississippi River across a road from the RV’s highly recommend.