The best RV SITES camping near
Olivet , MICHIGAN

Most Recent Olivet Camping Reviews
L.O.V.E.

ALWAYS a great time at this resort, super clean, several activities, new additions, they have it all and keep adding more!

NOT a resort

While this park has immense potential to be breathtakingly gorgeous, the staff & especially the owners are a complete sh*t show. We should've left the second they told me they gave our sites away, but we had drove over an hour to get there. Too many things to list went wrong…its unbelievable! I've also given them MONTHS to refund my credit card, as they promised repeatedly & still after dozens of calls& unfulfilled promises, NOTHING. Save your time. Your patience. And your money…CAMP SOMEWHERE ELSE

Several customers are having the same issues, some are filing legal actions. CAMPERS BEWARE

The owner threw rocks at the geese and ordered his dog to attack them while they scurried their multiple families of babies across the pond…"because they sh*t everywhere!" he yelled to us…Completely Unbelievable behavior!!!! (The geese were never a nuisance or an issue in any way at all)

**no fire pit rings, no wifi and no tables as advertised.**

They continue to blame a 3rd party service for everyone's unfortunate experiences,  but I've spoken to them personally and they still don't follow through with ANY of their promises to reconcile the experience

Campground on Pleasant Lake

Campground in a county park. There is a "beach" area on the lake. That is made of gravel and a seawall. The park does have a nice wooden playground.

Family campground

Family campground with restaurant, gift shop, camp store, ice cream parlor, and hested pool. The only negative is the campground is basically in a field with very little trees and the sites are close together. There see 127 sites all of them have a firepit and electric hook up and cement pad. There are showers and a camp store…everything looks updated recently. There is a volleyball pit, playground, and horseshoes. The "fishing pond" is very small.

Campground in Bellevue

This is a secluded campground near Bellevue. Not a lot of trees or space between campsites. There is electric and water hookup available.

Mid michigan campground

This is a campground in Yankee Spring Recreational Area in Mid-Michigan. This is a nice rustic campground near the NCT(North Country Trail).

Great Place!

We stayed here during COVID and not all amenities were allowed to be open at the time. However, nice park with friendly staff and good size lots. Could use a few more trees. Quite active during the day but very quiet at night on our visit.

Bruin Lake

Beautiful fall 🍁🏕🍂campground. It is between 10 to 20 min to the DTE mountain biking trails. The campground is very clean and I got two bars of Verizon cell phone service. The showers and bathrooms were already closed for the season when I camped there. The campsites have different sizes so pay attention to your boundaries. I enjoyed overlooking the lake and I will definitely be back again.

Private Sites

We stayed during very hot weather at the beginning of July 2020. I wanted to visit Potter Park Zoo so we choose to stay at Sleepy Hollow for a few days. Our site backed up to trees and I can't recall seeing our neighbors to the left or right. Because we didn't get any shade from the nearby trees we had to run the ac which is unusual for us in Michigan. We were in the midst of a heat-wave though and it was much appreciated. The park needs to upgrade the electrical system as this was putting a strain on their electrical equipment. We did go for a short paddle on (C) Ovid Lake, but again, no shade and HOT. I can't recall why we didn't go swimming?? Overall the campground was nice and I would stay again.