People
Facilities

Gun Lake - Yankee Springs RA

8 Reviews
Review Campground Win Gear

Do you own or manage this property?

Claim Your Listing

About This Campground

State Park

Add Campground Info

• Drive In
    Park next to your campsite
  • Walk In
    Park in a lot, walk to your campsite
  • Boat In

• 1
Jacob K.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 4, 2021

Modern camping

If you like modern camp sites then it’s a great spot. A little too crowded for my tastes, but there are some good hiking and biking trails near by we enjoyed. Be careful what campsite you get though because flooding was a problem last time I was there. We got 2-4” of rain overnight.

Mike P.
Reviewed Aug. 31, 2020

We will be back

My wife, 2 kids and myself spent a weekend here. Campground was quite quiet, sites were fairly large and level. The beach area is large and sandy but where you access the lake is kind of small. Quite a bit of watercraft on the lake but only heard 1 or 2 boats from our site. 2 items kept it from 5…

M
Reviewed Jul. 29, 2020

Pretty Bunk.....

Well not sure where to begin, but best place seems Reservation through DNR website. I made my Reservation with no issues, maps of campground looked great, and all seemed great upon booking. Plugged the address into IPhone that was on my Reservation and when I got there not only was the address not…

Gun Lake - Yankee Springs RA is located in Michigan

Directions

Located half way between Grand Rapids and Kalamazoo. From US 131 take Exit 61. Go east on M179 approximately 7 miles. Follow the signs 1 mile south to the Gun Lake Unit.

Address

Open in Google Maps

Nearby Campgrounds

About This Campground

Connection Details

We rate connection speeds from campers like you who submit speed tests with Field Reports.

• Good- 10+Mbps

Campers can make calls and send texts & emails, watch an HD movie, play multiplayer games, and more.

• Fair- 3Mbps-10Mbps

Campers can make calls, send texts & emails, video chat, stream video, and play online games.

• Poor- 0Mbps-3Mbps

Campers might be able check email, send texts, and make calls.

• Available-

Campers have been able to connect here but we don’t know the quality of the connection.

• Unknown-

Connectivity is not known for this campground.