Camping in Goose Hill

Recent Tent Cabins Reviews Near Goose Hill, Maryland

191 Reviews of 22 Goose Hill, Maryland Campgrounds

Mary F.
Reviewed Jul. 24, 2021

Great place easy in and out

Owners were very nice place was very clean. We wish we would have had more blocks so we could have leveled our camper a bit more, but that was our first time camping in this trailer

E
Reviewed Jul. 24, 2021

No camping

A wonderful park to hike at and enjoy, but I called and confirmed they do not offer camping.

Siteno sites
Ricardo X.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 19, 2021

One night stay

Had a great stay overnight on our way north from Virginia.

M
Reviewed Jul. 14, 2021

This is no longer a yogi bear park

They stopped being yogi 2 years ago. Place was nice when we went a lot to do for kids they had fun. A lot of room and fun things to do. Would go back even know it’s not yogi anymore

Sitein the back
Christy M.
Reviewed Jul. 12, 2021

Peaceful and clean, with friendly staff!

My husband and I have stayed at Elk Neck twice. It’s a great campground with lots of different loops to choose sites from. The bath houses are very clean, and the folks responsible for their upkeep are great. There are sinks for washing dishes outside the bathhouses, making cooking cleanup very…

F
Reviewed Jul. 11, 2021

Great spot

Secluded. Spacious sites. Firewood available. No facilities. Quiet.

S
Reviewed Jul. 9, 2021

Nice family campground

Lots of activities available. We were in a secluded spot. Wifi and cable were poor on the weekend. Large campground with some good trails.

Will definitely return!

Mark K.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 9, 2021

Very nice state park campground for family camping

I stayed here for two nights with a friend, and it was serene and beautiful.  There were nice, easy hikes in or near the campsite, and the location about halfway between Philadelphia and Washington, DC, was perfect.

BThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 7, 2021

Great Campground Very small sites!!!

We took out 1st trip to Tuckahoe over the 4th of July weekend. We really liked the park, but beware, the sites can be small! I watched people with 25+ footers struggle to back into the sites. We booked site 21, blind. The web site does not say site 21 is extremely small. We have a 25' camper, and…

Brian S.
Reviewed Jul. 7, 2021

An old favorite

As you can tell by the title I’ve been coming to Mary Meadows for a very long time as a child I came with my grandparents they had a full-time spot in the chipmunk area. I recently spent three days over the Fourth of July holiday. This campground has lots to offer they have upgraded any of the…

SiteG9
P
Reviewed Jul. 5, 2021

Good & Bad

Pros: fairly decent wi-if, pool, hiking trails, close to DC, Annapolis and Baltimore Cons: terribly uneven gravel site, not a lot of shade, guest fee of $5/person+$5 per car (we are visiting where we grew up so lots of friends here—didn’t have one guest come because of the fee)

BThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 2, 2021

Convienent Location

Location wise, it's great to see things in area.  Both Washington DC and many area's along the Chesapeake Bay, Annapolis, Chesapeake Beach, Solomon's Etc.  The sites are very close but adequate. Many staying at the campground are working in the area, but all seem to be great folks. Not a Bad stop,…

Mary F.
Reviewed Jun. 28, 2021

Lots of activities Nice folks

I was hesitant to book based upon a few recent reviews but glad we did because the campground was clean, tons of people but not crowded since there’s so much room. We were the only ones in the bathrooms each time we went. Everything was clean, staff kind and helpful. Activities were nicely…

SiteG-05
Amanda M.
Reviewed Jun. 26, 2021

Great campground!

The staff is friendly. Facilities are clean. Very quiet and peaceful at night with lots of activities for the kids during the day. Will definitely be back!