Equestrian
No WiFi
Martinak State Park is located in Maryland
6 Reviews of Martinak State Park
Quiet and beautiful

Easy to navigate through with a trailer. Nice trails and playground. Bathrooms were like brand new. Water and electric on our loop.

State campground, tent loop and elec. loop on the Choptank River

What I like about Martinak St. Park is that the Electric loop (B) has all of the sites on the outside of the drive loop so you are not looking across the road at other campers. The refurbished bath house (in the spring of 2018) is located in the center of the loop along with a small playground. Sites are 30 amp only (no sewer, no water at each site). Water stations are located around the drive loop. Most sites are shady. Limited sites to fit rigs in excess of 40 ft., so check the reservation system first.

The park is located on the Choptank River with boat ramp access, a nature center and pavilion overlooking Watts Creek which is great for canoeing and kayaking.

Close to town and grocery/shopping and other amenities..

peace and quiet

love the trails

Great camping!!

We had a great time camping. Plenty of room for our 22' camper

Great Fishing

Though I live in Texas now, Maryland will always be home for me. Whenever I get the chance to head back, I almost make sure to check out some of the local fishing spots.

This is a great place to catch some good action fish. I've always had some success whenever I've been here. It's a fun place to spend a night or two and relax.

Great for kids and kayaks.

We had a great time with our 3 little ones. They have lots of easily walked trails. Bath houses are kept clean. They have quite a few playgrounds throughout the park, which was a major plus for us. The store was not open during our visit.