Saint Francisville, LOUISIANA

Camping Louisiana Saint Francisville

Most Recent Saint Francisville Camping Reviews
Pretty and Family Friendly

Our RV site was directly on the lake, which is a large open lake. Very few large mature trees for shade. There is a large covered playground for the kids. Gameroom, and several large pavilions to gather under. A very clean well equipped pool on site, though was unable to use it at this time due to Covid 19. Showers and restrooms are immaculate. Sites are concrete and level. Ours was 116. Full hookups. (43 dollars) The sites were a little close together for my comfort. Great for our quick one night off the interstate visit.

Rustic, quiet, secluded

If you like alligators, snakes, and other swamp critters, you will love it here. Secluded, with just 10 sites. Electric and water. Definitely bring leveling blocks, the sites are dirt and undeveloped. There's a boat dock as well. Be sure to have mosquitoe spray or they will tear you up! No store, no showers or toilets. There is a dump station. The small clear area is surrounded by swamp and woods. Our site was #6. Just ok. 15 dollars a night. The drive in was very bumpy and full of holes, so be careful.

Great Site

My boyfriend and I camped here in October and had a blast. We enjoyed that it was walk in but still had running water and hook ups.

Good value

Very nice campground. Staff is always friendly. Good amenities. Very easy to park and a staff member always helps you park. Grocery store is about a mile away. Pool is open during summer and they added a covered playground for kids. I mean covered with a very large steel structure. The playground is covered with rubber mulch. We've been coming for years and we'll be back.

Good value

Never Again

Dumpy place where people live in old units. Doesn't feel safe.

Great relaxing place

Rustic RV park located about 5 miles from I-10. Three big stocked fishing lakes. Private lakes so no license needed. Big club house with commercial kitchen. Full hookups and concrete pads.

We came, then left

The park is severely run down. Signs saying gang paraphernalia is prohibited. Water and electric hookup but no sewer. We opted to leave and find a different place to stay.

Great wma campsite

Nice nature feel to the campgroud..its primitive but does offer potable water for cleaning equipment and such..had a great time camping here

Couldn't believe I was in louisiana

Nice campsite..we had the area to ourselves..alot of hiking trails nearby for all different skill levels..the terrain is amazing couldn't believe I was actually in Louisiana