Spring Mill , KENTUCKY

Camping Kentucky Spring Mill

Most Recent Spring Mill Camping Reviews
Very Nice!

Two Rivers is a fairly new, city run campground close to I-71 and adjacent to the Ohio and Kentucky Rivers. All sites are FHU, about half of them are pull-through and all are on level pads for the rig with adjoining concrete pads with picnic tables. There is a playground for kids, a very nice bathhouse and free WiFi. We’ve stayed here on our way to and from Nashville and are doing so again this year. Can’t recommend enough!

breathtaking view

I've grown up with this state park and it seems to get more beautiful throughout the years. The observation tower is my absolute favorite spot in this park. It has a breathtaking view of the Historic Downtown Madison

This was a very nice, clean, family friendly campground!

We loved the campground!  The facilities were very nice and clean.  The park was clean and very spacious.  We had lots of room in our space and we were not on top of our neighbors!!  Our dogs loved the park.  We will be back to stay again.

All around amazing!

If you love water and nature this is the place for you! Beautiful river front campground that is peaceful. There is a boat ramp (perfect for my kayak), docks to go fishing off of, lots of nature and trails. I just brought my RV here for an extended stay and the staff made every effort to make sure my stay would be enjoyable! They even came out and helped me hook everything up (I’m a newbie to RV camping). They have new owners and the staff is very welcoming and treat you like family and friends. I highly recommend this place and so thankful I found this little gem!

This will be VERY different experience for you and your family! Promise!

I have GREAT news for you! You will find a much different experience with the new Management! AND new hiking and biking trails being put in this month! We are excited to be part of this beautiful property. Come have some fun with us! CumminsFerry.com

Good news! Under New Management! Come. let's have some fun!

Good news! Under New Management- come have some fun with us and sit by the waterfall and river! CumminsFerry.com

Loved it

Really enjoyed this park. Beautiful lake views. Staggered sites so everyone has space and views. The walk around the lake is lovely. No WiFi but they said the are having it installed. T-Mobile had good service.

Very Nice Campsite

We only stayed one night but would definitely return. We got a pretty leveled site right on the river. Very helpful and friendly staff.

Our Very First Night In A RV

This place could do no wrong (we all remember our first time, right?). The staff were very kind and helpful. Propane filling is not intuitive. Very pretty campground.

Local with a twist of Nature

Close to home and close to nature. Overall this campsite is amazing in the sense that its in a very natural setting. The firepit is pretty huge and you can cook on it real easy. By request, you can have firewood delivered here. Would go back.