The best BOAT IN camping near
Blue Gap , KENTUCKY

Most Recent Blue Gap Camping Reviews
Best access to big cave

The campground is standard run of fair, pretty spacious & woodsy. THE CAVE IS VERY BIG AND COOL. Reserve the all day guided tour with crawling about in small spaces for the best experience. Make sure your boots have enough tread or you won't be allowed to do the tour!

A bit of heaven

We have stayed here two times and I have been very pleased with our stay. Yes it is small but very good managerment and ver clean facilities. Great playground and pool. Very close to lake and close to town for supplies. We will go back again in 2021.

This was a very nice, clean, family friendly campground!

We loved the campground!  The facilities were very nice and clean.  The park was clean and very spacious.  We had lots of room in our space and we were not on top of our neighbors!!  Our dogs loved the park.  We will be back to stay again.

All around amazing!

If you love water and nature this is the place for you! Beautiful river front campground that is peaceful. There is a boat ramp (perfect for my kayak), docks to go fishing off of, lots of nature and trails. I just brought my RV here for an extended stay and the staff made every effort to make sure my stay would be enjoyable! They even came out and helped me hook everything up (I’m a newbie to RV camping). They have new owners and the staff is very welcoming and treat you like family and friends. I highly recommend this place and so thankful I found this little gem!

This will be VERY different experience for you and your family! Promise!

I have GREAT news for you! You will find a much different experience with the new Management! AND new hiking and biking trails being put in this month! We are excited to be part of this beautiful property. Come have some fun with us! CumminsFerry.com

Good news! Under New Management! Come. let's have some fun!

Good news! Under New Management- come have some fun with us and sit by the waterfall and river! CumminsFerry.com

So much to do!!!

This is the kind of campground you can take your kids, never leave the campground, and have fun for days.  We went over a long weekend in October, with the point of the trip being to visit Mammoth Cave National Park.  The campground had activities for the kids all day Friday and Sunday.  We did arts and crafts, bingo, trick or treating, watched the golf cart parade, played on several of the different playgrounds, and putt putt golf.

The bathhouses were very clean, campstore is well stocked.  This is a LARGE campground so renting a golf cart or bringing your bikes is recommended.

The only downside - it is expensive. We paid almost $100/night.

Beautiful Park

The park was beautiful and a packet was ready since we arrived after 7:00pm. Our fire pit was littered with trash. I notified the office the next morning however it was not cleaned during our stay.

It what it says it is!

Cute campground. Dog friendly. Super convenient location to the cave tours. Pretty clean bathrooms. Showers closed due to covid.

Great Primitive camping near Mammoth Cave

Great primitive sites. Very secluded. Water, dumpster toilet, table and fire ring. What else could you need. The sites were well maintained, I saw a few Rangers make the rounds cleaning up.

Lost of space to run around with the kids. Pretty view of the river. Sites 1-6 were pretty close together. I would have picked site 8 if I had to go again.

Easy drive back and forth from cave and trails to campsite.

We kayaked the Nolin and Green rivers. Both were very pretty! Recommend a trip on the Nolin.

We will definitely be back when more of the cave is open for tours after COVID.