The best STANDARD (TENT/RV) camping near
Long Branch , GEORGIA

Camping Georgia Long Branch Standard (Tent/RV)

Most Recent Long Branch Camping Reviews
Real Fish Camp

The RV and Campground is small with eight covered spaces and room for some limited tent camping. Four of the covered spaces are right on the bank of the river with fishing available as well as a boat ramp for smaller watercraft. The space is shared by several full-time residents but it’s not overly busy or noisy. Management is very friendly and accommodating, but the restroom and shower facility leaves a bit to be desired. Also part of the facility is subject to partial flooding during some parts of the year. A fairly busy road is within hearing distance but not a problem as I slept well. I stayed two nights.

Best part was the $1 for laundry

Needed a place to stay for a day to catch up on rest. Everything was ok. The best part I’d have to say is the $1 for wash/drying clothes. They have one washer and two dryers. Check out is at 3pm. For some reason, my iPhone was behind by an hour. I thought it was 2pm, but it was actually 3pm. Simple, honest mistake. But, the old bag that works at the campground came on knocking on my door telling me that we needed to leave by 3pm. I told her I was aware of that and we will be out by 3pm (remember, my iPhone said it was two 2pm for whatever reason). She barked it is 3pm, and that they tell everybody it is Eastcoast time upon checking in. I was like ok, sorry, I thought it was 2pm. This old bag rolled her eyes and stormed off all pissed. Not a big deal lady. It’s not like anybody was waiting for the spot I was in. It was raining and I had already packed everything up and was ready to leave. I was just letting my daughter sleep until we had to leave. The attitude of the bitch was crazy! I wouldn’t recommend staying here. She seriously needs to take a chill pill. It’s not like I was trying to stay there for another night. Give me a break. Lame. Place was quiet and dark so it was easy to sleep at night. Cheap laundry. Water and electrify hook ups. Not much of a view. Seriously. Not much to look at. Plenty of nicer places around. That old bag can go suck it.

Very peaceful place with great people!

Nice pavilions with a picnic table and new fire rings. We had a flat spot and not needing to bust out the levelers is always a treat! The staff here is so kind and helpful. The others here have great knowledge about the area and we got some tips on what kinds of fish to catch…if you are into that sort of thing! If not, it is a great relaxing place to watch the river float past. Great cell signal and friendly four legged friends came to great us and our pups. Definitely stop here! Fantastic find!

Another great ACOE campground.

Our 2nd time to this campground. This time with our local WBCCI club. The sites are spaced well to provide some privacy and the lake backdrop makes for an enjoyable evening. Verizon service is adequate, 50amp service was flawless as was the potable water. We left early on a Monday sand had no backup at the dump station.

Beautiful end spacious state park

Wonderful State Park in southern Georgia! Chose our site from the pictures and it was perfect. Sites in lower loop one were spaced out and the back in sites were tucked into the woods, just the way we had hoped. Most sites are gravel and ours was well maintained and level, with a new large picnic table and fire pit with grill cover. The basic cable was a bonus! Restrooms were older but clean and well stocked. The upper loop 2 had a brand new bath house, and both had laundry facilities. The park itself has TONS of open green space! Great quiet weekend getaway.

Friendly COE campground

This is a great COE campground on Florida Georgia border. Everyone here was so friendly. Sites are large but very open. Three camping loops. We stayed in C 17. Great site all have fire rings, picnic table, lantern pole, charcoal grill, and prep table. Sites are paved or gravel. Several pull through sites. Great for larger rigs. Loops A & C have waterfront sites. Loop B is inner part of campground. Bathhouses have separate showers from restroom area. Campground is right on lake Seminole. Great fishing, boating, and kayaking. Went in February it was cold and very windy coming off lake. Not much to do in area but great for long weekend stay. Ate at local restaurant called Rutabaga cafe which was great. You are right on the time zone switch so your phone will switch from eastern to central several times. There are amenities close by such as grocery, liquor store, Dollar general. Jim Woodruff Dam is across the lake. It was closed to visitors but we drove to the overlook which was cool. Will definitely come back for another stay.

Such a cozy spot!

We really enjoyed our short stay! The campground was affordable, esp when you consider the lovely water views. Each spot is designated clearly, is level, and has its own lake vista. It’s a small place but perfect for a night or two for a peaceful retreat. They have both pull through and back in spots available and check in was a breeze. They even had our names on a reserved sign when we arrived. Oh, and there are a few docks to fish and explore upon! Would definitely return!

Nice Southern Georgia State Park

Older State Park, but well maintained. Stayed 5 nights in site #7 with 30amp and water. The other loop had mostly FHU sites. Both loops contain mostly pull throughs, but we stayed in a back in. Sites are very spacious and close to a central bath house that was opened and well maintained. Lots of Forest hiking/biking trails available along with a nice size lake should you want to drown a worm or two. Explored Moultrie, Adel, and Tifton all of which are nearby.

Quiet Fishing Campsite

We visited Williams Landing on 1/30-2/1/2021. The camp hosts are friendly and accommodating. We are the only guests this weekend. The bathhouse is old, but clean. We are told the fishing boats can be loud in the early morning, but it is quiet during our stay.

On our final morning the bathhouse was still locked when we got back on the road at 8:00AM. Previous mornings it was unlocked at dawn. As we were leaving we could see the camp host watching TV.

Lots of shade

This SP was recommended by full time campers and it is exactly like they described. A lot of pull through sites along with back ups. Sites are spacious and not right on top of each other. There is plently of tree trimmed shade. I will visit this park again.