Camping in Canterbury Woods

Recent Drive-In Reviews Near Canterbury Woods, Georgia

573 Reviews of 66 Canterbury Woods, Georgia Campgrounds

tThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 18, 2021

Good

This campground is convenient to the interstate but is having construction. Site are good size but not level. Not much green. Lots of gravel and limestone. Some trees.

Site-
Ava C.

beautiful campground

This was actually my first time ever camping out of a rv, easy hookup and nice space for rv/fire/table and then some. I had a campground with a lake front view and u couldn’t be more content. If you want a really good view I recommend camp site 07/08/09 I’m at 09.

R
Reviewed Sep. 18, 2021

Have stayed here multiple times and have never had a bad experience. Quiet and clean

S
Reviewed Sep. 13, 2021

Awesome lots off the water

We had a great time summer camping with our boat, RV, friends & kids! Would definitely recommend booking early snd getting one of the lots that slopes down to the water.

Site38 I think
Marty A.
Reviewed Sep. 13, 2021

Friday the 13th campout

While most of my camping trip was spent at camp Daniel Morgan, I did stay a night at the public campground. The facilities were excellent. The bathrooms were extremely clean. The neighbors were polite and quiet. Great overall experience.

LThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 12, 2021

Allatoona Landing Campground

We stayed at site #23 for 3nights. Notice - the campground entrance is located between 2 railroad crossings and each have low ground clearance and located in turns (the turns seemed to help a bit rather than a straight on approach) - also the trains run pretty close by the campground roughly on…

• Grey water dump location
Kay M.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 9, 2021

Relaxing

We were able to get a last minute spot during Labor Day. It was packed. Spacing is nice. Facilities are clean and staff is friendly.

• i couldn’t wait to get my cast iron skillet on the fire.
Kay M.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 9, 2021

First Experience

I’m in love with this campground! I’m so glad a chose this as my first. Hot showers daily. Cooked outside on the campfire for breakfast and dinner. Hiking. Beautiful views. Shade…which is big for us. A quick 15 minute walk to the convenience store. No complaints.

DThe Dyrt PRO User

Great Dispersed Camping with Water Views

A nit, but you know it going in if you use Dyrt, but no full hookups. However, proper planning results in long water views, clean, mostly level sites. Site 25 is ~-2 degrees to rear from Level. Friendly staff with clean dispersed sites. Great views!!!

Ursula B.

Clean campgrounds

Beautiful clean campgrounds with very friendly campground staff

Ursula B.

Redtop campground

Beautiful and quiet camping on the water! Campgrounds are clean and well kept with friendly keepers. We loved our camping trip and thoroughly enjoyed the trails and walking trails that cut through the campground Iron Hill.

Sitecan't remember back of campgrounds on the water in a camper back in spot
Month of VisitDecember
Brandi T.
Reviewed Sep. 6, 2021

Amazing Experience

The campsite was perfect and clean. The staff was super friendly and helpful. The resort was immaculate. Would definitely go again!

• Play button icon
LThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 5, 2021

Quiet, well kept campground with lots of activities

Awesome campground located about 15min off of I-20.
Fantastic golf course that I didn't get to play unfortunately.
We stayed at the "buddy site" with our 37' Mallard and my Father-in-law's Winnebago. Though the layout of the site didn't quite make sense, the kids and dogs loved having everyone…

• One buddy site on the campground (#45). Our 2021 Mallard on the right, Father-in-law's 1978 Winnebago on the left!
  • The creek runs right behind the buddy site and my daughter caught her first fish there!
Cristina G.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 3, 2021

Holy smokes this site was excellent

Had a great stay at Van Pugh South in site 35. The site was located on the lake with gorgeous views. The pad itself was mostly concrete and had a slight tilt towards the waters edge but nothing too bad that couldn’t be fixed with a minor adjustment. We chose not to bother.

The camp sites are…