Fires Unknown
Private
Sweetwater Creek RV Reserve is located in Georgia
2 Reviews of Sweetwater Creek RV Reserve
RV Only site

Make sure to check out my video review below where I show you around some of the campground. This is much more of a mobile home or RV park than a campground since most of the people staying here are set up for long term residency rather than for a night or two. Additionally, it is right near downtown Atlanta so not exactly where I would want to spend the night if it wasn’t more of a home situation. If this is your purpose I would first check out the Atlanta West Campground down the street since it was significantly nicer in my opinion. This location seems mostly like a large parking lot where you can park and set up your site but there is not really any privacy or separation between different RVs. Only a couple miles away is Sweetwater State Park which is well worth a visit and has some wonderful hiking trails.

Decided against it

We may return though! The spots are a bit close together but the neighborhood is quiet. Wasn’t what we expected as there is not really a view of Sweetwater Creek- but it is about a 5 minute drive. We may go back to stay for a while because it is convenient to be so close to Sweetwater and we do enjoy going! 😄