Standard (Tent/RV)

Luxury yurt

Eureka Springs KOA is located in Arkansas
5 Reviews of Eureka Springs KOA
Great spot!

This is a great campground. As with pretty much all KOAs there is a decent store, good customer service, a playground, a pool, etc. the bathrooms/showers were clean. We had a pull through site. There was a walking trail on property as well. Eureka Springs is a interesting little town with good restaurants and entertainment. Make sure to take the ghost tour at the hotel in town! The Onyx cave was pretty cool, but a bit overpriced. The only downside of this was the KOA had our reservation wrong and forced us to check out a day early. Make sure you confirm dates multiple times when booking by phone.

The Service Was Awesome

Every KOA I’ve stayed at has been wonderful. This was no exception. Customer service is not a lost art at this campground. The staff was prompt, attentive, and full of great advise. I could not recommend this campground enough!!

Super clean! Great place!

I couldn’t get over how clean this facility was. Very kind and accommodating staff. We stayed in a Kamping Kabin with a bunk bed and a full size bed and it was sparkling clean. The pool was sparkling clean as well. Great dog park and children’s park.

Grandkid Approved

We brought our grandkids out for a weekend and stayed in one of the larger spaces with a deck and gas grill. They have had a blast. From swimming in the pool to shooting hoops and climbing in the playgrounds they have had plenty to do.

Easy access for our Class A Motorhome and nice level lots with good separation between the sites. We will come back.

Worth The Price

I love Eureka Springs, let's just start there!! Finding a place which emphasizes the beauty of the community in a campground is very important and while I have tried several camps in the area, I finally decided to check out the KOA. There is something typically very consistent with KOA branding that it is a step above the other privately owned camps when it comes to very commercially attractive cities and this one is no different!!

Sure the KOA is a bit more expensive but this one provided a pad that was almost a 20x 20 which was really nice, and it was even, something that in the hilly area of Arkansas I hadn't found this close to the city itself.

During the season there is a pool available which I fully took advantage of because it was so muggy out. A perfect way to refresh after a long day of hiking through the community on yet another exciting adventure.

I would for sure pay again for this site when I return, the amenities were very clean and the water was HOT in the showers. As simple as that sounds a little HOT water goes a long way when it comes to aches and pains….lol

TIPS:

• Book in advance if possible. This site being so nice during festivals and gatherings in Eureka it does book up quickly.

• Take advantage of the game room which is really nice.

• Purchase a trolly ticket and ride all day rather than trying to find parking.

Cyber Monday Gift Extended 6 months of FREE PRO camping features. Get Your Gift