Yurts
KoA
Eureka Springs KOA is located in Arkansas
2 Reviews of Eureka Springs KOA
Grandkid Approved

We brought our grandkids out for a weekend and stayed in one of the larger spaces with a deck and gas grill. They have had a blast. From swimming in the pool to shooting hoops and climbing in the playgrounds they have had plenty to do.

Easy access for our Class A Motorhome and nice level lots with good separation between the sites. We will come back.

Worth The Price

I love Eureka Springs, let's just start there!! Finding a place which emphasizes the beauty of the community in a campground is very important and while I have tried several camps in the area, I finally decided to check out the KOA. There is something typically very consistent with KOA branding that it is a step above the other privately owned camps when it comes to very commercially attractive cities and this one is no different!!

Sure the KOA is a bit more expensive but this one provided a pad that was almost a 20x 20 which was really nice, and it was even, something that in the hilly area of Arkansas I hadn't found this close to the city itself.

During the season there is a pool available which I fully took advantage of because it was so muggy out. A perfect way to refresh after a long day of hiking through the community on yet another exciting adventure.

I would for sure pay again for this site when I return, the amenities were very clean and the water was HOT in the showers. As simple as that sounds a little HOT water goes a long way when it comes to aches and pains….lol

TIPS:

• Book in advance if possible. This site being so nice during festivals and gatherings in Eureka it does book up quickly.

• Take advantage of the game room which is really nice.

• Purchase a trolly ticket and ride all day rather than trying to find parking.