Camping in Piedmont

Recent Boat-In Reviews Near Piedmont, Arizona

125 Reviews of 13 Piedmont, Arizona Campgrounds

Don M.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 26, 2021

Beautiful campground in the pines

We stayed at 2 sites, 36 and 7. Both were nice. There is a little traffic noise. It’s close to town, and there are many things to do in the area. This will be a regular one for me.

Site7 and 36
Andy K.
Reviewed May. 21, 2021

Good desert lake to camp at

I'm a fan of more trees but obviously this is the desert so that's what you get.  Good location.

Tanya N.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 29, 2021

At one with nature.. until they blast their music all through the night.

My husband and I have camped here occasionally for several years and we have always loved it, for the most part. Until fairly recently when it began to get more popular and crowded. People will tend to set up camp almost on top of your site and persist to blast music throughout the night or be…

• A view from our campsite
  • We took our family hiking
  • Had a campsite date
SiteNear lake, by boat docking
Chris B.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 26, 2021

Cheers 🍻

Awesome place, Campground 17 was a cool little walk to the lake! Plenty of room for shore fishing and exploring! The Ranger seems to be on it about the reservations and getting there early...We got there 2 hours early and just started setting up lol Overall solid spot 🤙🍻

William M.
Reviewed Apr. 25, 2021

Nicely wooded

Great campround near Prescott, AZ Visited here in April. Nicely wooded campground with multiple hiking options. Flat tent pads, long driveways, quiet, fairly private sites, drinking water available, and outhouses with pit toilets. Some cell signal on TMobile and a cell booster.

M
Reviewed Apr. 21, 2021

Disappointed

Well we stayed here for two nights and frankly I wasn’t very impressed. The Campground is really only for permanent residents, everyone else ends up in a dirt lot essentially. Nearest bathrooms were a bit of a hike, so were all amenities. We paid for water and electric. The noise level was crazy...…

Sitedon’t remember
Antonio M.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 21, 2021

Each experience better than the last!

Started off just getting to know the area, wanted to ensure I had a good footing before overwhelming myself. Each visit we explore a different recommendation from reviews or posts and it’s been amazing getting to explore.

Sitedon’t remember
Russell C.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 9, 2021

Spectacular close-up views!

Great views of Granite Mountain and lake! Two parking sites, one with a boat launch and Yavapai campgrounds close by.

• Granite Basin lake
Chris P.
Reviewed Mar. 1, 2021

Nice and by the water

Good campground with full hook ups and bathrooms. Close to town still but far enough out makes it great.

Kate W.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jan. 4, 2021

Roadrunner RV campground

There are many campgrounds on Lake Pleasant - we stayed at Roadrunner which is near the Discovery Center.

We went there for an afternoon hike on the Roadrunner Trail and ended up going back the next day to stay a night during our RV Xmas trip. We lucked out and they had one site left. Then we…

Site13 Roadrunner
Month of VisitJanuary
Shiva S.
Reviewed Dec. 28, 2020

Cozy

Cozy camp site, fire pit and table at site fire wood there for me too. Out house closest to me was locked that's the only downside.

Alex H.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Dec. 8, 2020

Quick Weekend Trip

Easy access to the site and close to hiking, the marina, and off roading trails. Have a store on the site which is also very convenient. Spots are small and not much for scenic views, so wouldn’t be my first choice if you’re just looking for a quick camping trip and spending a lot of time at the…

Sal The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Nov. 11, 2020

Lake Pleasant Beauty

An outstanding evening at Lake Pleasant - enjoying the relaxful evening.