Camping in Laidlow

368 Reviews of 81 Laidlow, Washington Campgrounds

Lena B.
Reviewed Jun. 24, 2021

Nature baby

It was beautiful I stayed there for 5 days and I was so relaxed I was in the woods and then the water was right there

SiteJB RV and campground
D
Reviewed Jun. 24, 2021

Great place to camp BUT

Thos campground is a great place to camp with indoor pool and activities for the kids. My only complaint is a standard cabin (no water) is as much as a hotel room would cost per night unless you camp durring the off season. Just too much to spend to camp. Tent sites are spendy but more…

Sitestandard 2 room cabin without bathroom.
Amber M.
Reviewed Jun. 23, 2021

Beautiful area easy access to hiking

Cute little Campground, with immediate lakeside access. Beautiful area to explore. There was a camp host present but not sure what she actually did, my neighbors had a tent set up in my site when I arrived at 4pm, they had to remove sleeping children from it, so it had been set up for a while.…

AThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 23, 2021

Big Park with Amenities

Great efficient site. Electrical hook up, near the bathrooms. Easy to book on line. Very family oriented park. Laundromats nearby for use!

Site213 F loop
Kathy B.
Reviewed Jun. 22, 2021

My Favorite Campground in Oregon

Love this place! The ocean! The Lake! The River! Bike paths! Private sites! History! Disc Golf! Come here at least twice a year--best mid week.

• Iconic Shipwreck
  • kayaking on Coffenbury Lake
  • Mouth of the Columbia River
SiteJ 194
C

Great Park and Bike trails

This was a fantastic state park, very well planned.  This is definitely a park if you have kids.  There are plenty miles of paved bike trails.  We did arrive after a bit of rain and the mosquitos were crazy bad.  We enjoyed the nature trails and bike paths

Kristina B.

Massive and so pretty

Largest campground this side of the Mississippi! But you cant tell it's full of other campers as it is lush. Fully and beautifully forested. I stayed in a yurt! I honestly thought it would be empty but no it came with electricity, bunk beds, and a futon. As well as two chairs and a table. And a…

• Elk!
  • No zombies
SiteYurt
G

Beautiful but tiny

We camped at Willaby for the first time this year (reservations), and stayed in the most beautiful campsite, #13.  The beach access is very close, so you get a bit of traffic from the day use people. There's a gorgeous trail head right next to #15 that takes you to the big spruce that's about a 6…

• View from #13
  • Walking the trail to the big spruce
  • Boys in the boat
Site#13, 14 & 15
GThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 20, 2021

Love this place!

Big sites, lots to do in the park, lots to do outside the park, friendly staff, etc.

Reviewed Jun. 18, 2021

lush forest feels isolated

surrounded by really dense forest so each site feels secluded. right on lake quinault and super close to the town of quinault which is so cute.

Reviewed Jun. 17, 2021

Easy, pretty, right on the river

Easy to find, fairly secluded sites available (15 and 16) and right on the river which is so beautiful.

Jaime B.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 17, 2021

Lots of walking, hiking, & biking

BIG campground with spots for all types of camping. Tons of walking, hiking, and biking trails. Bathrooms are kind of sparse so long walks to restrooms. Fun things to see at the beach with the ship and old military forts.

• scoping out our spot
  • cooking dinner
  • map of park
SiteL42
Amber P.
Reviewed Jun. 16, 2021

Really?

I was gonna call to make a reservation in until I looked at the pictures and seen the trump banner lol.. um no thanks

S
Reviewed Jun. 14, 2021

Great campground!

Fort Stevens is awesome. One of my most favorite campsites I've ever stayed at. It's so pretty, and it has awesome trails. Where we stayed it was only about a ten minute walk to the ocean. We also did some clamming on the beach which was super fun.

This campground is awesome, I highly recommend…

Month of VisitDecember
Reviewed Jun. 13, 2021

Site 15 June Fun

Stayed 3 nights. Electric + Water. Used dump on departure. Dump sit is graded and tips the wrong way ( down in front and away from sewer port) so prepare for that as you pull in to dump.