Camping in Singerly

222 Reviews of 53 Singerly, Virginia Campgrounds

Pam W.
Reviewed Sep. 14, 2021

Fabulous place to camp

We've stayed a couple weekends here and liked it so much we decided to stay a month at a time! Great place, friendly people, very reasonable priced.

Sitec4
M
Reviewed Sep. 11, 2021

Great campsites

The campsites here were great! Perfect for everyday camping with lots of activities around the area, including beaches, hiking trails, a park, and more. Would highly recommend to anyone looking to explore the area!

SiteB37
Month of VisitOctober
Joe C.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 9, 2021

Secluded

Part of Patuxent River Naval Air Station. Pretty remote. Rained while we where there and the ground was very saturate so the puddles where quite large.

SiteB4
Month of VisitOctober
Kristina D.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 1, 2021

Two night stay

Great camp ground and it was so empty here! Huge lots that are very level. Hiking and biking. Pool and beaches.

• fossil beach
SiteB20
Jeff C.
Reviewed Aug. 22, 2021

Great Campground

All of the spaces have concrete pads, full hook-ups, and cable TV. The staff was very friendly and helpful. They even stopped when I was walking my trash to the dumpster and gave me a ride to dump the trash. Would definitely recommend.

MThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 17, 2021

Great spot with hookups by PW park

If you, like me, hate making reservations over the phone, it was worth it! Quick, simple, painless process.

Restrooms/showers: very clean, spacious, centrally located. My spot was in the back row and I didn't mind the walk

Lots: lots are really staggered/ set back from each other so…

• Campground Map
  • PW forest park
  • Next to an occupied lot - stagger makes it feel like you have more space
SiteF4
Jocelyn B.
Reviewed Aug. 14, 2021

Sites are downright intimate

The title says it all, the sites are extremely close. Tent campers are an absolute afterthought here, as the sites are in the back and the bathhouse is in the front. But hey, if you can afford a literal house on wheels, you might enjoy this place. The amenities are nice I guess.

Cristina G.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 12, 2021

Site 58 was nice and private

Really enjoyed this park especially since it is so close to Washington DC. The sites were fairly level and shaded with a fire ring and picnic table. Verizon cell coverage was good. The comfort house with showers and flush toilets was clean. My only minor complaint would be during the weekend there…

Sean R.
Reviewed Aug. 9, 2021

Great for fishing/boating

Had a guys weekend here with my Brother and my 4 year old son. Had a great time. Every park ranger we met was nice and helpful.

There is only one camping loop which connects to the marina/park area via a foot bridge. With camping you were granted boat launching access. There was a nice fishing…

b
Reviewed Aug. 6, 2021

Expensive for people traveling

I found it expensive for a tent site. No electric or water and was over $40. Out of area fee and a transaction fee (I even paid cash) If your traveling looking for a cheaper place to park for the night, this is not it.

Siteone in the campground
Nicholas P.
Reviewed Aug. 1, 2021

Great campground

The campground are great. The bathrooms are amazingly clean. Like seriously, really clean.

SiteOakridge campground lot A24
Jay L.
Reviewed Jul. 28, 2021

Title

Great

d
Reviewed Jul. 25, 2021

Nice place for a short stay

Grounds were clean. We had a nice shaded lot. Fishing pond was close and kids had a blast fishing. Pool was small but kids liked it. Community bath house left something to be desired.

Josh S.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 25, 2021

Awesome family campground!!!

We stayed here for a week (Saturday to Saturday) and absolutely loved it! From the moment you pull up to the gate, to the moment we left the gate it was great! Once you pull up to the gate the staff checks you in and you get your paperwork, you pull ahead about 200 yards to meet another member of…

Sitedogwood 11