Camping in Baybrook

109 Reviews of 26 Baybrook, Texas Campgrounds

Greg S.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 27, 2021

Extended Stay Only

I wanted to make a two day reservation for a business trip. The park has good reviews so I thought I would stay as it is close to my event.

The online system would not work so I called and found they are for long term only.

I am disappointed and did not see long term only on the website when I…

Sitenone
Tucker B.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 16, 2021

Stormy Night in a Historical Park!

Arrived here just before a big thunderstorm rolled in.

But it was super cool to watch as the lights of Houston illuminated the sky across the bay.

Can camp for up to 3 nights maximum with $10 permit from the courthouse down the street.

No utilities, but large open camping area near fishing…

Tucker B.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 16, 2021

Stormy Night in a Historical Park!

Arrived here just before a big thunderstorm rolled in.

No utilities, but large open camping area near fishing…

Greg S.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 14, 2021

A good park near TMC

I stayed here for several months. Once your inside the gates, the park was clean and staff was friendly. I had no problems at the park. Close to the Texas Medical Center. The area around the park is a bit rough.

The Best Family RV Resort

This place is so much fun! They have everything you could want to do right there on the camp grounds. My family and I enjoyed our stay here and made lots of new memories in our new travel trailer.

The Best Family RV Resort

Family Oriented

My family really enjoyed our stay here. The sites are clean and easy to pull through. The kids loved the park and splash pad.

Month of VisitApril

Family Oriented

Month of VisitApril
Susan S.
Reviewed May. 9, 2021

Clean & friendly!

Very clean rv park. Very friendly staff. Walk to public beach is .4 miles.

Rich F.
Reviewed May. 6, 2021

Best in Freeport

The park manager is top notch. Very helpful and friendly. The spaces are even and the angle gives you opportunity to adjust for a view. Definitely will be reserving a site on our next outing!

Becca H.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 25, 2021

Trails were all very similar

We did see quite a bit of wildlife, observation towers were cool. Store is closed until at least 2022 when the bay side opens.

Doug W.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 11, 2021

Nice park close to Houston

I like state parks and this is a good example why. The sites are well spaced, well maintained and relatively inexpensive. About $20. You can reserve online and the web site has photos of the site so you know it works for you.

Site have electric and water and the dump station is at the entrance of…

JThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 4, 2021

No tents allowed

They do not allow tent camping Place looks nice though.

Bill L.
Reviewed Apr. 4, 2021

Nice clean and quite

This park is tucked away from the main highway and roads but is close enough to restaurants and other amenities. Folks are friendly and it is a quiet atmosphere. All the spots are pull throughs. This looks to be an older park so the widths are a bit smaller but manageable but the price makes up for…

LThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Mar. 21, 2021

Great Park

We stayed at Leisure Lanes in Conroe TX. Our stay was planned for two nights. Do to the Texas freeze we stayed a total of two weeks. The staff is amazing and the RVers that stay there are super welcoming.