Taylors , SOUTH CAROLINA

Most Recent Taylors Camping Reviews
Needs some love

We stayed in site 20 and my take on this campsite is that it just needs a little love and care.  My site was next to the creek which was nice.  On one side of me was a permanent trailer of someone who lives there and on the other side, nestled into a triangle was my neighbor.  His sewage had been overflowed by the last camper and they had to get the management to help clean it up before they connected.  It's pretty clear that the sites weren't checked or tidied between campers.  There's no cell signal (T-Mobile) and even though the camp supposedly has WiFi, they've not set it up to cover the campground.  It really just covers the camp store area.

It just bothers me sometimes when I see a place like this that could be so great, if there was just a bit more love and care put into the place.

On the plus side, this was our first RV camping trip with our new (to us) 2007 Keystone Laredo 265RL.  Setup and everything went great and we just loved it.  Overall a successful trip but just a bit disappointed in the campground.

Poor water pressure

Beautiful campground

We stayed here this past weekend and absolutely loved it. Our site was #40 and it was right on the lake. There is a skunk that comes up to your site at night but he doesnt bother anyone as long as you dont scare it. Very beautiful and peaceful campground. Friendly staff. Definitely going to return again.

Cute, Friendly Campground

Love this family owned campground!! The sites weren't right on top of each other, but you can definitely see your neighbors with ease. The family that owns it lives on site. They have a pancake breakfast on the weekends, which was nice. They also have a store on site that has everything you didn't know you forgot!! Bathrooms were quite a walk from our site, so we drove to it when needed. The campground is pet friendly!! Dump station on site was convenient!

Very Close to the Blue Ridge Parkway

Nice find within a mile of the BRP.  A narrow trail means privacy, be careful heading down to avoid the rocks in the way.  The only downfall is the closeness to the highway, which can be noisy until later when the traffic slows down.

Amazing

Friendly staff, nice view, little small places for big rigs, but I would recommend

Lots of history, hiking, & fun

Great place to camp. 2 Fishing lakes. Boat rentals. Loaner fishing rods, must have SC license.

Very nice location

The walk from parking Roth’s camp sites was easy and not far. The campsites are decent sizes and decent space between sites. Unfortunately it rained the entire time we camped otherwise would have been perfect. Will definitely come back to these sites again.

We loved this place

Nice campground, nice facilities, nice trails.

Quiet area, 0 reception

The area very serene, quiet and pretty. Nice hiking area and swimming area. If you need to get ahold of someone though you'll have to drive 10 to 15 minutes into town.