Dillon , SOUTH CAROLINA

Cyber Monday Gift Extended Try Pro Free for 6 Months

Most Recent Dillon Camping Reviews
Great family and let friendly campground!

The Farm has everything you need for a rv get away.  We enjoyed the trees, privacy and friendliness of the owners! Multi generational campground that has some long term campers as well as camping by some working short term in the area. Super close to Lake Robinson.

Great getaway

I have stayed here multiple times. I really love setting up on the water sites and having my kayak and fishing gear ready to go. The golf course is excellent and price friendly. Easy to get to nearby towns if one chooses to get to civilization.

A great place to get away!

This is a great place for quiet, no frills camping. There are 7 camping areas, 5 of which have camping shelters. Sites 3 & 4 only have picnic tables and trash barrels. All sites except for site 7 are easily accessible with most vehicles. Site 7's entryway was washed out and had some large holes that would benefit from higher clearance and 4WD.

We stayed in site 1B and had no issue finding a spot by the water in our 22' travel trailer. Sites are well dispersed and we only saw a few other campers all weekend. We will definitely stay here again.

OMG

The Best yet. We have been from the East Coast to the West Coast, and have to say none can compare. Love it

CAROLINA PINES RESORT RV PARK

Eeasy to get to…lots of things to do…great tiny houses to stay in…wonderful dog park with a dog wash…great pools…great water park and golf…OUTSIDE eating excellent….bathrooms well maintained….surroundings and sites well thought out… helpful people   like Tommy…worth the price

WOW!!!!

What An AWESOME RV Resort! It is worth every penny you pay. The sites are perfect. My grandparents stayed in one of the cabins and these things are off the hook! There is so much to do here for every age, types of interest, and more. Just stay here! Try it! I promise you will be happy!!

Super friendly, no frills, awesome spot

Every year on the first weekend of March, we go to the Sandblast Rally that’s in the same town as this campsite. As per usual lodging gets filled up and it’s hard to find a place. If it wasn’t for The Dyrt I would have never found this place. The lady gave us a discount since it was cold and we were tent camping. There’s tons of amenities here. Laundry, kitchen, playground, commons area with a tiki bar. There isn’t much hiking or exploring to be had at the campground but there are tons of parks within just a ten minute drive.

10/10 Must Visit

BEST CAMPGROUND EVER. This campground has everything, most campgrounds claim they are a resort when really there a dump. This place is a true resort, it is very clean and modern. The campground has so much to offer… pools, activities, game rooms left and right, it’s just stunning. There’s places to walk everywhere, cabins are like 5 star hotels, they have a huge water park, mini golf, bowling ally and so much more. Would highly recommend. I’ve never had a campground have me speechless. I really enjoyed my time here. This place is new and I hope it continues to thrive and stay in good shape. My new favorite place 👍🏻

Always a blast

Bring your ATV AND LET LOOSE!!!

Awesome Spot for a race

Camping to the general public is not permitted here unless you’re in a group, or volunteering. The first weekend in March most of the roads in the refuge are closed and is staged out for the Sandblast Rally. Tons of fun for a volunteer and a great excuse to be outdoors.