Roads

• 4
  • 3
JThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 10, 2022

Nice spot with lake and trails

I stayed here the night before a mountain bike race at Brown’s Creek. I only needed one night, but wished I would have stayed a couple more. When I got to my site, I didn’t realize that I reserved a handicap spot (my mistake). The site was on concrete so I couldn’t stake down my awning. I rode my…

• set up on concrete
  • evening fire
  • prepping coffee
Marvin D.
Reviewed Aug. 19, 2021

Nice, well kept campground with plenty to do.

The campground was very well kept, and the majority of the sites were very spacious, and feature a raised gravel bed. The RV sites are situated near the front of the loop. There is a lake on site for swimming, canoeing, paddle boat, and also fishing. There are also hiking trails available. The…

• view of lake
  • campsite
  • Bathroom
Sitesite #9
N
Reviewed Apr. 8, 2021

Very nice place

Smallish campground with 20 sites on a loop around the bathhouse, which was clean and well lit. My girlfriend and I spent two nights and had nothing but good impressions. The entire park is very well maintained, and the staff was visible and helpful. An excellent state park!

Jones Lake State Park is located in North Carolina

Directions

Jones Lake State Park is located in Bladen County, four miles north of Elizabethtown on Highway 242. To reach the park from Wilmington, drive west on US 74/76. Turn right onto NC 87 and travel north toward Elizabethtown. Turn right onto NC 87 Business. At the second light, turn right onto US 701. Travel north for one mile and take a left onto NC 53. Take an immediate right onto NC 242. Drive north for two miles. The park entrance, indicated by a large sign, will be on the left. To arrive at Jones Lake from Fayetteville, drive east on NC 53 for approximately 40 miles, take a left onto NC 242 and travel north. The park entrance, marked with a large sign, is two miles on the left.

Address