The best BOAT IN camping near
Old Mill Pointe , PENNSYLVANIA

Most Recent Old Mill Pointe Camping Reviews
Excellent trip but also a sense of deja vu

The cabins are full electric with heat and are well appointed. It was an excellent fall trip location for a family with young children. I said there was a sense of deja vu because the cabin, even it's placement relative to the lake was near identical to the cabin we had at Hills Creek State Park the month before.

Nice camp sites in the pines

They have 300 camp sites spaced out nicely. All the hook ups you need. Many activities. Live music in the summer. Very nice wading river next to the camp grounds. You can tube down the river from one end of camp to the other.

Excellent value

Well maintained, easily accessible place. Great outdoor area around it. 5/5 👌

Scenic and quiet escape

Clean and well kept grounds, quiet atmosphere. Lums is very small and can be hard to get a weekend reservation. Campground is a short trail walk to the lake for fishing. On the other side of the lake there’s boat rentals and a zip line. Lums is one of favorite, however there isn’t much to do in the surrounding area.

My favorite spot!

I camp there multiple times a year! It's dog and family friendly, close to resources, but far enough that it's quiet and feels remote! No cell signal in the campground so the family is forced to disconnect. I absolutely love it!

This was a last minute trip to end the season. Only stayed one night and most of the activities were closed due to it being November. Will definitely try this campground again when it’s a bit warmer. Open sites not many with privacy all though they did have a few premium sites with a paver patio with Adirondack chairs, a nice table with four chairs and built in fire pit! This campground is right on a creek with availability to use canoes.

Great fun

We first had a 2 point site near the river, but when it rains the sites get flooded with runoff from the campground.

We moved to a full hookup on the Delaware section. Open, accommodating for our rig.

Laundry is coin or app operated. Putt putt is still open and fun, so is playground. Arcade was open. There is an indoor pool and spa (spa closed due to Covid).

WiFi is available at a cost.

They had Halloween ever at every weekend of October and we spent Halloween weekend here. The kids loved it!!

It gets very full on the weekends here.

Another excellent State Park

I can't say enough good things about PA's DCNR. This cabin was just as excellent as our stay the night before at Hill's Creek State Park. The only thing I wish the DCNR would do is expand the dog friendly cabins. While we managed to get one of the dog friendly ones here, they are limited in number and Hill's Creek had no such cabins.

Rustic