Camping in Low Pass

Recent Boat-In Reviews Near Low Pass, Oregon

317 Reviews of 36 Low Pass, Oregon Campgrounds

Matt S.
Reviewed Jun. 20, 2021

NO ALCOHOL CONSUMPTION RULES. FAMILY CAMPING FOR DRUNKS.

Parents walk around drinking beer and getting hammered while their kids take off and run around the camp screaming. This might be the atmosphere some people look for, but not me. I asked the Ranger stationed there about the drinking and she said" It is allowed to carry alcohol around the…

GThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 20, 2021

Nice place to stop

Large dirt lot, bathrooms were far away, and host was really nice. Can walk downtown from sites.

A
Reviewed Jun. 19, 2021

Great campground

Tucked back in the trees behind the beach, protected from the wind. Can hear highway 101 but it runs along nearly every beach here. Great spog

Minta J.
Reviewed Jun. 18, 2021

Big campground near the dunes

Honeyman is a great campground.  It is quite large with at least half a dozen loops of campsites.  The sites include everything from basic campsite up to yurts.

There is a great playground near the center of camp and the nearby day use area has dune access for climbing and playing as well as a…

• Playing at the dunes
  • playing at the dunes
  • campground playground
Minta J.
Reviewed Jun. 18, 2021

another great Oregon beach campground

We love Beveryly Beach.  It's a beautiful campground.  Easy to get to.  Great access to the beach.  There's a trail that goes around the outside of the entire campground that was pretty fun to take our kids on.

We have only stayed in a tent site, but the yurt loop looks great too and I hope to…

Elaine U.
Reviewed Jun. 14, 2021

Awesome wknd!

We had a great time! Easy access to the beach, friendly rangers and other campers. Really enjoyed this campground!

Barbara H.
Reviewed Jun. 13, 2021

Best memories

Growing up we always stayed here n i have great Memories

Site.
c
Reviewed Jun. 11, 2021

Great spot

Amazing beachfront spot - we pulled up late at night without a reservation and there were available spots for $26 a night and hook ups for $33 (from memory might be a few dollars off).

Chilly but worth it!

Sitecan’t remember
Dan P.
Reviewed Jun. 10, 2021

Perfect Ocean Stay

My family and I tented here 2 nights while roadtripping across the country. The site was great (#53) with a blacktop pad for the car, tent pad, table and ring. It was private...ish, we felt very comfortable. We could walk 100yds and be on the ocean; other sites were beachside. Bathrooms and showers…

J
Reviewed Jun. 7, 2021

Perfect

The staff were very friendly and helpful. My campsite was clean, spacious, and honestly in a pretty sweet spot. I would definitely recommend anyone to stay because my family and I most certainly are. Lot's of trails, there's fishing, showers, also their pet friendly.

aidan L.
Reviewed Jun. 3, 2021

Very close to the shore line and to Florence

I had a wonderful time staying here for the night. The place is safe and easy to find. They do only allow RVs so i recommend not choosing this place if you have a regular car.

M
Reviewed Jun. 1, 2021

Pricey stay, but well worth the beach!

Pro: beautiful location, well kept campgrounds, excellent amenities Con: expensive per night, noise pollution, not a lot of privacy

Had a great time staying here with a friend, we stayed at site 31, which is a bit back from the loop. A lot of the sites here at Waxmertyle are exposed to the paved…

Alba M.
Reviewed May. 31, 2021

Well maintained

I camped here during Memorial day weekend. It was crowded, lots of families with RVs. Bathrooms/showers are very clean and nice. Very dog friendly. Nice trails, beach access. Newport is only few minutes drive away and such a cute small coastal town. If you are tent camping and prefer more privacy…

• Agate beach trail