Fires Unknown
About Lake Chickasha
Municipal
Lake Chickasha is located in Oklahoma
2 Reviews of Lake Chickasha

This was a very nice place although a little difficult to find. It was $15 for our 32 foot motorhome. We put our money in an envelope and left it at a picnic table and then we were able to choose our spot. Even though there were a few others around it was a quiet place looking out on a very pretty lake. We ended up having to leave a little earlier in the morning than planned because of a thunderstorm but we did get to see all the geese come in off the lake to get out of the water before the storm started. I would highly recommend it for one night stay or a nice weekend getaway.

so much potential

this place is extremely beautiful, the lake is amazing and it’s not overcrowded. that being said I am not from the area but I hear it’s been coming around and made better. but there was still a bunch of trash in lake and shore. I kayaked to the far said and found abandoned campsites littered with beer cans and trash. the bathrooms were disgusting, over filled toilets with waste and need a good update. the shower more on the inside was not that bad, but still needed a good cleaning.