Camping in South Prairie

6 Reviews of 3 South Prairie, North Dakota Campgrounds

Always C.
Reviewed May. 31, 2021

Paid city park campground

Just as an update. Very nice campground some sites have shade different times of day. No problem getting our 37 ft 5er in the park. Oh do not turn in the first park gate! Go on passed it to the faded sign and turn left to the park. Water spigot just past the white building. 30/50 service.

Brad R.
Reviewed May. 22, 2021

Beautiful view

Great view right by the water. Nice and quiet. The outhouse toilets we're not the best. There were an insane amount of flies there. You get attacked by a hoard of flies by just opening in the door.

J
Reviewed May. 20, 2021

Wonderful campgrounds!

I really enjoyed my stay at this campground. I had a large tent and brought my dog. I chose to stay with electricity and water since I had my pup. I had a very clear view of the water and the place was very clean. The sites were spaced out well enough where my neighbors weren't too close to me and…

• My tent set up.
Stefanie Z.
Reviewed Sep. 8, 2020

Small and cute, clean bathrooms

We stayed 3 nights in early September, Fri-Sun. I was a bit surprised at how few people were there - 2 or 3 long campers and we were the only tent campers. It was nice for privacy but felt a little eerie at times. That being said it was nicely maintained and I have to mention the bathrooms are…

connie P.
Reviewed Sep. 1, 2019

Train's

Was 15 to tent camp  nice park  your away from the rv in your own slice of grass nice bathroom with shower's had no bug's at all was foggy and mist over in the am from the water

• more park info
  • the map  the tent's and rv are in own spots
  • view and some thought's
Allison H.
Reviewed Jul. 20, 2019

Best of both worlds

Very open but when you get to your spots they are nice and private. Really cool thing is when you want to have adult time the bar/restaurant is not far and you can all take a walk there and do that for the night if you want. Easy access to the water as well