About Lindenwood Park
Municipal
Lindenwood Park is located in North Dakota
3 Reviews of Lindenwood Park
some lots are better than others

Let me start off by saying, this is a picturesque park and campground located in the heart of Fargo with plenty of trails and paths to go around! we were in the A lot. our spot was pretty spacious, but a lot of the spots in this area were pretty tight. the other downside was the proximity to the interstate. this made for a pretty noticeable drone of vehicles. Would recommend staying in the B lot, spots are spaced apart more, facing the river, and are further away from the Interstate. will definitely be back, just in a different part of the campground.

Not exactly accommodating

The phone system relies on a return call. They did return the call but I was on the road and missed it. I called back (remember, it's a system, not a person) and told them we were on our way. They did call back and say they had room for us and the site would be there. I called again, with my name and number, and said we were close and would be there. When we arrived the woman didn't recognize my name and dismissively said they were full. She was adamant about us not having a paid reservation. She had not received the message that we were coming in. We ended up driving another four hours (on top of the eight we had already driven) to find another campground that could accommodate us. The park looked nice enough but, based on the non-caring attitude, we will not return to stay.

Nice!

The campground is very nice with all facilities either new or extremely clean and well kept. Overall, I was thrilled with the campground but I honestly didn't care for the Fargo area. There was always a strong smell of sulfur in the air and very little to do. The Roosevelt National Park is a few hours drive away if you are in the area and need some good outdoor entertainment.