Regent , NORTH DAKOTA

Most Recent Regent Camping Reviews
Oilfield TV park

We stayed here for 3 weeks while working the oil feild. It was nice and quite.

Very friendly

Tent camped here before going to hike Whites Butte. The bath/shower houses are very nice!! Mo's Bunker Bar is right on site. The owner dropped off freshly picked apples to our site.

Remote, scenic site

Lovely spot that is little visited but beautiful. The sites are in a protected shallow valley with good shade. They are fairly private. Great access to the Columnar Junipers hike and bluffs for beautiful overlook of this part of the Little Missouri National Grassland.

Perfect

Nice, cheap, quiet and well spaced campground

Nice park for a short stay

$30.00 a night gets you full hook up and a nice place to park your rig. Nomad campers have a separate section apart from the long term campers. Short term have the best view of Heart River. My only complaint would be the very rough gravel entrance road. Just go slow and all will be fine!

Medora, North Dakota, 40 minutes west, is Home to Theodore Roosevelt National Park and the Medora Musical Theatre. I highly recommend both and the Musical will renew your passion for our great country!!🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Quiet stay

Campground is huge but feels quite cozy and friendly. Helpful office staff and they take you to your site. Close to everything in town and only 30 minutes from Theodore Roosevelt National Park. Full hookups. Level sites. Laundry and bathhouse were clean and convenient. Would stay again.

Burning Coal Vein

Fun little place to camp, and fun little hike to the Butte, or hop on the Maah Da Hey Trail and hike for miles.

Really nice owners and staff!

Awesome park, cheap prices, and right on the river. 1 of 2 campgrounds in dickenson,nd. Perfect spot to set up and relax!

Perfectly Secluded

Working my way south from Bismark, North Dakota I was on the hunt for the Hugh Glass Monument.  I had recently watched the movie the Revenant and wanted to see the area.  It was raining and the roads were slippery and empty.  I only saw one other person.  After finding the monument, I headed on to the empty campground.  I had my choice of sites and chose one that was wind shielded by some evergreens.  Very peaceful!  You do have to be careful driving in though, lots of cows sharing the roads.

Great little spot .but bathroom

Great spot tent's are on there own grass spot the rv spot's that i seen looked small if you had bigger rig  would be very tight . The guy that lives on site was very nice when i bothered him with question's at home while making dinner twice .Also the public access restroom's were not open and the only bathroom in the tent area was very nasty with fly's and completely full so we had to ride are motorcycle to the rv site bathroom that also had shower's .This was the more costly camp out of the 3 we stayed at at 27.oo not bad for one night there were train's but no other campers so did get good nights sleep