The best DRIVE IN camping near
Salem , NEW JERSEY

Most Recent Salem Camping Reviews
Rustic

Great for groups

Close to the main roads but feels remote.

Nice state park

Clean bathrooms and nice grounds

Always excellent

The camp sites are always well maintained, as are the bath facilities. The campsites have excellent access to hiking trails and a short drive gives you access to a lake which will rent you boats if you lack one. Multiple times every summer and we have yet to be disappointed.

Lovely!!!!

What a clean, quiet, well cared for campground!!  I saw some negative comments on another site and was very surprised.  The sites are sufficiently large.  Certainly one can see other campers but check the site map and you can certainly find sites more private than others.

VERY dog friendly.  They have an off leash dog area and swimming  area.  The trails are nice, wooded, uncrowded.   Cross the street and you can access the canal trail surrounded by protected land.  Great for walking/biking combined with canal traffic watching.  We walked the dogs along trail and saw 1 other person. Another day we drove along the dirt roads along the canal and saw 2 other vehicles the whole time.

Easy to ride into Wilmington as well as very close to the Brandywine area.

Do yourself a favor and visit Hagley Museum!

I  definitely recommend this campground!

Secluded park close to DC

Nice spread out camp sites with power hookup.

Used to be a nice place

This used to be a nice place to camp. Place is run down. Mainly ppl living there and not much campers

We call this place home base

Love this place. It a mom and pops kinda campground. Nice pool, good fishing, staff is great.

Great place

Staff was great. Plenty of things to do for the kids. We love the lake side campsites.