The best TENT SITES camping near
Pemberton , NEW JERSEY

Most Recent Pemberton Camping Reviews
Place is great

Awesome place to camp to hit the river. Staff is good. Sites are nice. Always a plus when you can bring your golfcart.

Absolutely Beautiful!!

I did my first solo tent camping by the reservoir and it was perfect. There was so much to see and hiking trails in the campground and nearby. Bathrooms were clean and other campers were quiet making for a peaceful trip. Check in was pleasant but unfortunately, some things were closed due to covid restrictions. I will be back as often as I can and hopefully be able to rent a kayak.

Another excellent State Park

I can't say enough good things about PA's DCNR. This cabin was just as excellent as our stay the night before at Hill's Creek State Park. The only thing I wish the DCNR would do is expand the dog friendly cabins. While we managed to get one of the dog friendly ones here, they are limited in number and Hill's Creek had no such cabins.

Rustic

Great for groups

Close to the main roads but feels remote.

Campgrounds not active

Site is currently closed.

Nice in the fall

Quite site with pretty foliage.

Nice state park

Clean bathrooms and nice grounds

Nice place

Nice state park with trails nearby.

Cool place, great staff

We camped in the island, which is separate from the rv park. Short walk to the bathrooms which were clean. Fun crowd, dj Friday night, pool and basket ball court.